Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

2017 Macan GTS Porsche Experience Center Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 11:55 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2017 Macan GTS Porsche Experience Center Delivery

The 2-1/2 month wait is over -- I finally took delivery of my Macan GTS at the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta! For anyone placing an order for a new Macan I highly recommend you get the no cost Porsche Experience Center Delivery option! You'll have a great time!

Now I'm looking forward to the 15+ hour drive back to Washington, DC through the mountains -- Tail of the Dragon -> Great Smokey Mountains -> Blue Ridge Parkway to Roanoke, VA -> Skyline Drive to Northern VA then DC! By the time I get back the car would have completed the break in period!

Old 10-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Moving Chicane will become famous soon enoughMoving Chicane will become famous soon enough
Beauty and enjoy the drive!

Can you post some pictures of the interior? And is that Black or the Metallic Black?

Old 10-22-2016, 10:32 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Moving Chicane
Beauty and enjoy the drive!

Can you post some pictures of the interior? And is that Black or the Metallic Black?
I'll take some pictures for you this weekend. Those pictures were actually taken by the PEC photographer -- I didn't even know she took them until I got a PEC branded USB thumb drive with the pictures at the end of the day. I thought she just took pictures of the car reveal (they had the car covered up and had me stand next to it while the PEC manager pull the covers). The thumb drive, coffee table book, and some items from the gift shop were included in a nice gift bag at the end.

Old 10-23-2016, 07:49 AM
TripleL will become famous soon enough
Great looking GTS! Nice pics whoever took them, what a great keepsake. Enjoy your GTS.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Looks Insane, Will they ship the car back up?

Old 10-24-2016, 12:20 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
Do you finish all your paperwork at your local dealership and then pick it up at PEC??? I always wanted to do this!

Old 10-24-2016, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
Looks Insane, Will they ship the car back up?
Originally Posted by Fkim011
Do you finish all your paperwork at your local dealership and then pick it up at PEC??? I always wanted to do this!
Here's the Macan GTS clipping the apex at the end of a chicane.

To answer your questions... PEC will help you arrange shipping your car home but it will be at your expense. If you can't drive the car home, you might be better off having the car delivered at your local dealership and just flying to PEC for a driving experience (I think it costs $350 to drive a Macan GTS for 1.5 hours.) Of course you don't get to experience the car reveal and the other personal touches that come with the delivery experience.

My SA helped me complete all the paperwork before flying to Atlanta. PEC needs the following: proof the car is paid in full (either paid in cash or financed, not sure about lease), temporary registration and tags, proof of insurance. I also set up my Porsche Car Connect account and got an AT&T SIM at the dealership but PEC had to activate Porsche Car Connect when I got there.

Last edited by programmatore; 10-26-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Moving Chicane will become famous soon enoughMoving Chicane will become famous soon enough
Interior pics coming still?

And is that "straight" black or the black metallic color?

Old 10-30-2016, 08:11 AM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Well it's stunning. You made the smart choice and drove it back

Old 10-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Moving Chicane
Interior pics coming still?

And is that "straight" black or the black metallic color?
Sorry for the delay. Nothing special about the interior except the carbon fiber trim and red seat belts to match the red gauges. I went the conservative route with the black leather seats instead of the red.

Old 10-30-2016, 08:50 PM
^^^Thanks so much for posting. Very similar to mine, yet different. I want your carbon fiber!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.