Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Thoughts on Ghibli S Q4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 01:10 AM
irvineboy is on a distinguished road
Thoughts on Ghibli S Q4

Anyone pull the trigger on these cars? I was reading and had some negative reviews - steering feel artificial/numb, interior and navi is cheap; same as Dodge. Do you guys have any thoughts?

Would like to hear who purchased and what your thoughts are? Happy with purchase? Wished you would have stuck with German maker?
I've driven a new E class and 5 series. Not the A6. Mercedes is cushy ride, nice interior but handling sucks. BMW has exceptional handling and great gas mileage but bland interior. Audi I have never driven. How does the Ghlibi compare?

I am debating one. I know I prefer the black color, but don't know what the difference between Nero and Nero Ribelle is?
I am leaning toward the red interior, but not sure if I will get sick of it. There is a orangish/tan color that also looks more subtle.

I read that there are 3 types of leather. I like the extended one that goes to the middle console. But there is a even top of the line leather, that is more luxurious. Anyone get that option? Is it expensive and worth the money?

Last edited by irvineboy; 01-26-2015 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:40 AM
gtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud of
Make sure you also read reviews on your dealer. Dealer in Scottsdale AZ has some / mostly terrible reviews and I would not consider this car with all that info .