Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6x6 in Washington, DC.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 05:19 PM
dmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the rough
Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6x6 in Washington, DC.

Rare Mercedes-Benz G63 ///AMG 6x6 in Washington, DC. It was parked on Pennsylvania Avenue. Photo by Benjamin Photography.

Rarest thing to ever be driving on US roads in Washington, DC.

Old 02-14-2016, 12:44 PM
dmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the rough
Here's a second shot of this Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6x6 in Washington, DC.
Photo by: Benjamin Photography

What a monstrous beast in Washington, DC.

Old 02-03-2023, 01:26 AM
John Mallett is an unknown quantity at this point
I am beginning to worry that P30 prices are beginning to flatten, unlike Porsche of the same vintage. Does anyone else have the same opinion?
Although I did buy my P30 3 years ago for its looks and performance I also thought its value had hit bottom, and convinced my wife of same. I am now worried that down the road, after I am gone, my wife will not be able to sell it for the premium price I was expecting…or had promised. ( I have a one of one, show and shine winter with 62,000 km). Thoughts?
in the meantime I enjoy both looking at it and driving it when conditions are perfect. A picture of my car is on this string.

Old 02-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by John Mallett
I am beginning to worry that P30 prices are beginning to flatten, unlike Porsche of the same vintage. Does anyone else have the same opinion?
Although I did buy my P30 3 years ago for its looks and performance I also thought its value had hit bottom, and convinced my wife of same. I am now worried that down the road, after I am gone, my wife will not be able to sell it for the premium price I was expecting…or had promised. ( I have a one of one, show and shine winter with 62,000 km). Thoughts?
in the meantime I enjoy both looking at it and driving it when conditions are perfect. A picture of my car is on this string.
​​​​​​Hello @John Mallett ,
I believe that you have posted in the wrong thread.

Johnny

Old 06-26-2023, 06:59 AM
John Mallett is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes for some reason my post did end up here as well as where it was supposed to. As a point of interest I was attending a European Cars and Coffee event with my P30 in Victoria British Columbia yesterday and lo and behold a G63 AMG 6x6 showed up. Very impressive, although I must admit the train horn they had set up o. It was a bit corny

Old 07-18-2023, 09:49 AM
Beta Steve is on a distinguished road
We had one of those at our largest weekly gathering a few weeks ago, complete with enough lights to be visible from space! While we weren’t terribly impressed with such a gaudy display of, well, everything, my friend’s 12 year old son certainly was!!! The owner was cool, letting any and all children sit in it while keeping a very non Brandon distance.