Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Porsche Design Tec Flex Ballpoint Pen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 01:39 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of

Up for sale is a brand new Porsche Design Tec Flex Ballpoint Pen. It was gifted to me, but knowing how forgetful i can be, i'll probably lose it. So, it's up for sale. Retail price new is $245, i'm selling 1/3 less at $165 plus shipping and 3% Paypal fees.

Old 12-29-2016, 05:51 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
To the top!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.