Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Press Kits/Sales Lit from 90's+ (Ford GT, Viper, etc)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 06:56 PM
350ZR is on a distinguished road
FS: Press Kits/Sales Lit from 90's+ (Ford GT, Viper, etc)

We're in the midst of clearing out the attic and I came across two bins I'd completely forgotten about that are chock full of sales brochures and press kits. These are doing me no good just sitting around, and I don't feel like hauling them to another house.

I have a 2003 Dodge Viper Press Kit that is in excellent condition that I'd sell for $60:

Probably the best of the bunch is the GT40 Press Kit, complete with the spinner paperweight. I see the paperweight alone listed for $200 on eBay, so maybe $250 for the complete package (paperweight, bag and press kit):

The rest is a toss up of things like 2003 Cobra and Lightning sales brochures, 2001 911 Turbo sales brochures, etc. I'd prefer to sell the whole lot so if someone knows of a place that buys (McLellan's Automotive is apparently out of business) these things I'd appreciate the heads up. I don't think my wife wants to list and mail out all of this stuff.

Mostly a lurker here but longtime eBayer (17 years w/100% feedback) so happy to answer any questions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.