Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Default Porsche Design-Le Mans vicotry limited edition timepiece-$2000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 05:05 AM
dbeck84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche Design-Le Mans victory limited edition timepiece-$1650

With only a few hundred made and not seeing them come back up for sale setting a price is difficult. Watching ebay auctions since I bought it most seem to be in the 3400 - 4200 range
I don't wear it and think selling it to pay for an exhaust system for my 997tt is a win win. With the 50th anniversary coming up this should double in value in the next 3 years.
Porsche Design P'6612 Dashboard Le Mans 1970 Limited Edition. Purchased new from Porsche Design and worn less than a dozen times. Mechanically flawless, near perfect physical condition with the slightest of wear to the leather band but does not require reconditioning . Comes with original packaging, certificate of authenticity, owners manual, and a brochure detailing the historic win at Le Mans this watch commemorates. personally signed by the Porsche pilots who won the event.. Mine is registered number 530 of the 917 examples built.
If purchased and anything has been misrepresented I will gladly issue a full refund and pay for return shipping. Had it listed on ebay item 222372011118 but ended the auction because this is not a flashy watch - unless your a P car enthusiast the average watch collector won't see the value and few even knew it was made. Feel free to PM any questions
images taken today

As close as I could get to the face. A finger smudge from where i held it down but even at 1inch distance you can not see a scratch on the glass or blemish on the bezel. I cant help but notice the two mm imperfections from bumping my wrist against a conference table but 100% sure no one else could

Hardly visible surface scratch on the lip of the case just to the left of the 12.

Never conditioned or properly cleaned. Light brown leather showing no less than a few hours of contact with skin.

Can see where I clasp the buckle. Will flatten and with a little leather conditioner.

Stock images

Attached Images          

Last edited by dbeck84; 02-03-2017 at 01:51 AM. Reason: price change
Old 01-21-2017, 11:21 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
That is one amazing watch..Glws!

Old 02-12-2017, 06:28 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Nice watch. GLWS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.