Pics/Vids from 1/16/10 Cars & Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Pics/Vids from 1/16/10 Cars & Coffee

Post away your best vids and pics everyone. Let's start a thread!! Thanks to all for coming out. Amazing turnout for a January day in the Mid-Atlantic.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:38 PM
987Box is on a distinguished road
Here are a few shots that I took. Most of them are of the Saleen S7.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=f46f916bec

Old 01-16-2010, 05:51 PM
intence is on a distinguished road
Old 01-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
A few of mine:

Old 01-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice

Old 01-16-2010, 08:40 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
nice lookin turnout.....good to see you guys are still kickin it without me.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:45 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all

Old 01-16-2010, 10:13 PM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
It was great to finally get out to one of these events. I really enjoyed meeting you guys and seeing everyone's rides. Hopefully all the meets will have this kind of a turnout. Thanks for setting this up Berk!

D

Old 01-17-2010, 03:47 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by maxwell
nice lookin turnout.....good to see you guys are still kickin it without me.

How are things with you? Still in FL?

Old 01-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
It looks like you guys had a good turnout. If I was not over the Atlantic I would have made it for sure.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:01 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Really nice turn out, we need some more like that in nyc.....

Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, thank you ALL for coming out and enjoying a fun filled day!!!

Wissam - great photos and vids on FB

Alan - LOVE the vid of my car, especially the end where Ben called out my front tire was low....

Alan - Thanks for the AWESOME shots. Especially of baby blue. How have you been buddy? Sorry we couldn't catch up as much b/c of such limited time.

ST4RK - Fantastic photos man. Captured the meet for those who couldn't make it.

Derrick - Great to put a face to the name now. MISSED that gorgeous machine for quite some time so it was great to see it come out again. Looking forward to seeing your Mustang as well when the weather gets better

Dave - How are you buddy? Are you in CO or FL? How's things been brother. I sport your Champion RG5B's all the time, so a part of you is still with us man.

Gunther - Come home soon man, and we'll have another one of course while you're here.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:52 AM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about
A quick 'n dirty one of Berk taking off ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHt7bk3rSQ

Old 01-17-2010, 07:06 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Hey brother.....things are good. We moved back to Aspen in July. Love it out here.....couldn't be more different than Nova. I left the pcar with my brother in FL, I use it when I take my trips there for a dose of warm weather.

Where are you now? How long till you get back to the US? Hope all is well man....

Originally Posted by Gunther
How are things with you? Still in FL?

Old 01-17-2010, 07:08 AM
Berk, car looks great man.....how much power did you get out of your kit? Are you loving it?

Originally Posted by boochook
Guys, thank you ALL for coming out and enjoying a fun filled day!!!

Wissam - great photos and vids on FB

Alan - LOVE the vid of my car, especially the end where Ben called out my front tire was low....

Alan - Thanks for the AWESOME shots. Especially of baby blue. How have you been buddy? Sorry we couldn't catch up as much b/c of such limited time.

ST4RK - Fantastic photos man. Captured the meet for those who couldn't make it.

Derrick - Great to put a face to the name now. MISSED that gorgeous machine for quite some time so it was great to see it come out again. Looking forward to seeing your Mustang as well when the weather gets better

Dave - How are you buddy? Are you in CO or FL? How's things been brother. I sport your Champion RG5B's all the time, so a part of you is still with us man.

Gunther - Come home soon man, and we'll have another one of course while you're here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics/Vids from 1/16/10 Cars & Coffee