Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness Event - Saturday, May 22nd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 12:56 PM
pjb
pjb has a spectacular aura aboutpjb has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JVproM6
Was a great opportunity to show appreciation for our brave men and women who willingly put themselves in harms way to defend us and our way of life.

Thanks Court for coordinating this!
+1 to what Julius said

Court - you should have installed the VIP curtains for the dawg and it would have prevented the birdsh*t now stop fleecing and do some work!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:36 AM
VNDETTASupra will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by boochook
Please post pix guys!!! Wish I was there........
Hey Berk,

We definitely missed you out there buddy! Hopefully next year it will work better for your schedule. I'll try to post pics in the coming days.

Thanks!
Court

Old 05-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by pjb
+1 to what Julius said

Court - you should have installed the VIP curtains for the dawg and it would have prevented the birdsh*t now stop fleecing and do some work!
Hey Paul,

LOL!!! Thanks for coming out and supporting the cause. It was good seeing you and the new 911 . Unfortunately my cash flow isn't quite as strong as your's, so the Supra will have to wait on the VIP curtains.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:23 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Court,

Count me in. Send details.

-Chris

Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Court,

Count me in. Send details.

-Chris
Hey Chris,

Thanks for your interest in supporting Wounded Warrior. I should probably put the full dates on these threads, as this thread (2010) was actually created almost a year ago. The mods simply never took it down. There will however be at least 1, if not 2, Wounded Warrior events coming up this year. I'll be sure to post them up in the Mid-Atlantic section when the details are known.

Thanks again for your interest!
Court

Old 03-29-2011, 10:48 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
I'm retarded. But yes, let me know.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:30 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I would be interested for wounded worriors ...did an even like this in '09 and it was great. Can you give us more info and details for the May 22nd event. thanks

Old 05-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Count me in as well Court!

Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Sunir, Gunther,

Thanks for your interest in the Wounded Warrior effort. Unfortunately this is a thread from last years event (2010), not this year. The thread/sticky was never taken down. There will most likely be an event this fall at Bethesda Naval Medical Center which I will post when the date is known.

Thanks again for your interest and support!
Court

Old 05-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Two quick questions for you. Saturday the 21st or Sunday the 22nd?

Is this a different WW from the one in the news that Walter Reed denied? They didn't give the date or group holding it. Just said they denied an event and didn't give a reason.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:39 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VNDETTASupra
Sunir, Gunther,

Thanks for your interest in the Wounded Warrior effort. Unfortunately this is a thread from last years event (2010), not this year. The thread/sticky was never taken down. There will most likely be an event this fall at Bethesda Naval Medical Center which I will post when the date is known.

Thanks again for your interest and support!
Court
Sounds good Court. I went to one in Oct '08 at Walter Reed for WW....it was a very memorable event, we threw a show for the WW and I was more touched and inspired by them than any car on the show field.

I will always support car shows for ourr WW...rain or shine I will be there.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:04 PM
SealGrey996 will become famous soon enough
As a marine who just returned from Afghanistan and had a lot of buddies get wounded during combat operations I would like to thank everyone who went out, as a new member it's great to see everyone being so supportive.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:16 PM
^^^ our pleasure...I really enjoyed the wounded warrior car show we did at Walter Reed in '09... the wounded warriors are true car guys and I was very happy to spend time with the good folks and talk about cars and experiences...thanks to you and the rest of the military men and women for your services.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:29 AM
G ZILLA is on a distinguished road
Hey Court after all these years , im finally on 6speed. count me in as you know

Old 04-19-2012, 12:13 PM
02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !
I would definitely be interested in attending and supporting our troops. If this is happening again this year, please let us know.