When is the next midnightrun to NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 05:23 PM
masciosr is on a distinguished road
When is the next midnightrun to NY

Does anyone know the date for the next midnight run?I have not seen any post yet Thanks

Old 05-12-2010, 06:44 AM
BenM3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by masciosr
Does anyone know the date for the next midnight run?I have not seen any post yet Thanks
Several of the guys here don't see eye to eye with the run organizer. I personally have had a very bad experience with him. I don't think you will see it on this board as Berk ran with it last time and I think he feels the same way as I do.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:51 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I'm with Ben. I heard some rather negative feedback, hence attending and/or supporting this event set by the run organizer is not an option for me and MAMC members.

However, I can set up our OWN midnight run to NYC or somewhere else if there is interest.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:57 AM
SEAN 996 will become famous soon enoughSEAN 996 will become famous soon enough
Berk, I'd be interested if we did a run to a different location. my .02

Old 05-12-2010, 11:45 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Chris - definitely an option....maybe atlantic city, or down south, or still to NY....philly maybe
i'm open to suggestions of final location.....something worthwhile and still close enough for everyone

Old 05-12-2010, 12:41 PM
masciosr is on a distinguished road
Im in,Atlantic city,Philly, lets do somthing

Old 05-12-2010, 02:36 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
I'm interested too!!! The more advanced notice the better. Gotta clear things with the CEO/CFO/Wife...

Old 05-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Why what happened?

Old 05-13-2010, 04:23 AM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
I had the most fun on the drive up there than the drive around NYC. Why don't we do a 3 or so day rally to a couple places. Make a big circle and end back home. We don't need major sponsors or anything just a group of good people who enjoy driving. Make it a Thrusday through Sunday type thing.

I am calling this so called BERK out. MAKE IT HAPPEN

Old 05-13-2010, 06:21 PM
jakeskiny is on a distinguished road
I attended the Midnight Run last year... what was the negative feedback that you guys are talking about?

Old 05-16-2010, 06:21 PM
stefenolsen is on a distinguished road
Talking

I'm up for a run/drive. Berk set it up!!!!!

Old 05-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Don't forget about the Philly Cheesesteak Run on July 24!!

Old 05-17-2010, 08:11 AM
PixieLuv is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jakeskiny
I attended the Midnight Run last year... what was the negative feedback that you guys are talking about?
no one wants to say anything negative about anyone. I have heard what happened but do not have the evidence to back it up and if it is true is very messed up

Old 05-17-2010, 05:28 PM
mangle is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I went on the June one. The organizer over-promised and under-delivered, but it was still easily the most fun thing I've done in a car. I'm guessing the negative stuff happened in the second one and concerned that wreck? Someone want to PM me what happened? Is there a reason I shouldn't attend another one of these things?

Old 05-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.