Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 04:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Nice job once again DSR for coverage of the C&C for those of us who didn't make it today...

Old 05-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
This site definitely has some excellent coverage of Katie's every single week.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:45 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkR2rUSrcbc This is one of the videos that i got from this saturday.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:24 PM
DwnShiftRecords is on a distinguished road
It's ironic that some of the most unique colored cars come out on the cloudiest of days. But, a little drizzle didn't stop some of us from coming out this morning as you will now see, below:

Old 05-16-2011, 10:24 AM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Old 05-16-2011, 03:35 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
what's the difference between an AM Vantage S, and the regular AM Vantage? Is the V12 in the Vantage S?

my buddy Ben picked up a nice AM Vantage cabrio...trying to get him to come out to Katie's C&C sometime... he won't drive in the rain at all though...

Old 05-16-2011, 03:37 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
The Vantage S is a new variant of the V8. And I quote Car and Driver, "S means a little more motor, a little more brake, a little more rubber, a little less weight, some small trim distinctions, and, of course, a little more money."

Old 05-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by chrcowan
The Vantage S is a new variant of the V8. And I quote Car and Driver, "S means a little more motor, a little more brake, a little more rubber, a little less weight, some small trim distinctions, and, of course, a little more money."
does it still have the V8? AM vantage performance figures were dissappinting with the V8 Vantage, and I am guessing similarly with the Vantage S, the car looked fantastic just never really had the performance to back it up...AM then decided to plunk a V12 in there to remedy it...the only problem was that now the car was priced at the same level as more desireable true performance selections. Hence AM now focusing on Rapide sales, as well as the new Virage which is supposed to bridge the price gap between Db9 and DBS...at a entry price of $210 for the couple, $220 for the Volante....

I personally would get a used Db9 from say '05 - '06 and call it a day...it would look superb and I wouldn't expect supercar performance, I would simply enjoy it as a cruiser and nice grand touring car which has some of the best lines of all times in any car ever made!

Old 05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
I personally would get a used Db9 from say '05 - '06 and call it a day...
...as usual we completely agree my friend.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:39 PM
DwnShiftRecords is on a distinguished road
I'm late on this I know, I'm still on May 7 because SOOOO many cars showed up that day, but here's part II from May 7 (two Saturday's ago) but it's DEFINITELY ONE TO WATCH!!! THERE WAS A TON OF CARS FEATURED IN THESE 15 MINUTES! I'll try to finish up May 7 as quickly as possible, get on to May 14 (last Saturday) which shouldn't take me too long considering the smaller crowd and hopefully I get to see all you wonderful people this upcoming Saturday. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgnk9htPnak

Old 05-17-2011, 08:46 PM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
Great video! The weather this Saturday the 21st looks perfect Whos going this weekend? I'm In

Old 05-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I AM IN. I will show up sat AM in my now functional [again] 928!! Hope to actually meet Sunir and some others this time around!!! We'll see if my little companion J wakes up early enough. Hope to avoid melted crayons on the carpet this time but if not -- meh so what FAMILY FIRST.

Besides I have a killer recipe to get that damn wax out. Bring it ON!!

Old 05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm going to try to make it as well... fingers crossed for pleasant weather!

Old 05-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
If OC doesn't work out I plan to head on over on Sat and put some faces to the names floating around here

Is anyone up for a drive afterwards?

Old 05-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
If OC doesn't work out I plan to head on over on Sat and put some faces to the names floating around here

Is anyone up for a drive afterwards?
I'm helping a friend swap over JRZ suspension into his 997 GT2 ...he has an in-garage lift...a few of you guys can come and lend a hand if you want...he's in Great Falls just a couple of miles from Katie's ...he'll probably be at C&C as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA