Bought used JRZ's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 06:39 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Bought used JRZ's

So I did a roll of the dice and bought a set of used JRZ RS coilovers on flea bay. In all honesty they could be completely junked, I won't know until I get them. Who would be best to take them to and get checked out in the DC area? TPC?

Old 10-29-2011, 08:36 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
I turned to Bryan Hise the JRZ rep who's local to us. I'll PM you his info.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:40 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by deckman
So I did a roll of the dice and bought a set of used JRZ RS coilovers on flea bay. In all honesty they could be completely junked, I won't know until I get them. Who would be best to take them to and get checked out in the DC area? TPC?
i will buy them if you dont want to take the chance.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:13 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I already took the chance

Now I just need to find what if anything they need.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Thanks for hooking me up with Bryan!

Old 12-14-2011, 03:27 PM
I just heard back from Bryan and the set is fine. I really pleased about this!!

Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 AM
This set of coilovers is residing at At Speed right now. If you were in need of getting a set of JRZ's installed, where would you go?

Old 01-02-2012, 06:57 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by deckman
This set of coilovers is residing at At Speed right now. If you were in need of getting a set of JRZ's installed, where would you go?
TPC are the best at setting up suspension. Dont waste you time and money anywhere else.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:29 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by 911stripper
TPC are the best at setting up suspension. Dont waste you time and money anywhere else.
I agree. Whats his name at At Speed gives Brian whats his name from JRZ space in his building so he can try and rope people in b/c things are "residing" in his space.... don't get confused because you might see some cars with race car graphics on them there and maybe a shock dyno scarcely used ..... they aren't even in the same stratosphere as Mike over at TPC, esp. w/ high end dampners like that esp. if they are beyond 2-way adjustable.

I know couple other people/shops in DMV area who could set up well too but can't go wrong at TPC for sure... bring your check book..... but thats anywhere

Old 01-02-2012, 07:56 AM
you will also need all of ther supporting parts...sways, toe links, drop links, adjustable camber plates, ect...coilovers will be a waste without the other goodies.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:59 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Hey deckman- Glad things worked out. Just like the other two said. Go with TPC and get it done right the first time around. I once spent $2k on a questionable install and corner balance....long story short, Tom at TPC took care of me.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:40 AM
Thanks everyone. I will give them a call.

Old 01-15-2012, 06:23 AM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
Jrz is in Maryland right? Near columbia

Old 01-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Yes, Bryan Hise is the rep. He has space at At Speed. He was helpful to me. He checked the dampers out, put them on a dyno and passed them. All at no charge.

I think he use to work at TPC but am not sure.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
So near Columbia ? They install there?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bought used JRZ's