Cars & Coffee Plus+ - College Park, MD -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:09 PM
RogueS60R is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PWRSHFT
Might make it up with a few guys next weekend. I'll park my car a few rows over and walk over :-)

Rogue S60 where in Arlington? sweeede power! lol

Alocova Heights!

Old 01-15-2011, 01:40 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Interested! I'll bring the cayenne TT!

Old 01-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Watching this and want to come. Long range forecast for Friday 21... Is snow. Getting tired of it for sure. Want to get the vette out and stretch red's legs!

Old 01-15-2011, 04:18 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I have no faith in a long range forecast!

Old 01-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
pfffft, I was out all day in the M. Had a blast!! Hit a personal fastest record today

Old 01-15-2011, 05:41 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Good time

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
pfffft, I was out all day in the M. Had a blast!! Hit a personal fastest record today
Hey Scott, you should have come by!! I had a great time even if there were only a few of us. I've uploaded pictures to the NOVA SCC site. http://www.meetup.com/novascc/calendar/15917012/

Old 01-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
I hope the forecast is wrong trust me.....

Wow Scott! Probably should have been out myself...you know me...hate taking the car out on kind of nasty roads.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Hey Scott, you should have come by!! I had a great time even if there were only a few of us. I've uploaded pictures to the NOVA SCC site. http://www.meetup.com/novascc/calendar/15917012/
Nice GT3, Viper, and of course the SLS.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:51 PM
PWRSHFT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Alocova Heights!
Ah, pretty close. I am right two blocks of Clarendon metro.

a few college car club buddies are in the area and we all may caravan next week. M6, couple vettes maybe a viper

Old 01-16-2011, 04:13 PM
RogueS60R is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PWRSHFT
Ah, pretty close. I am right two blocks of Clarendon metro.

a few college car club buddies are in the area and we all may caravan next week. M6, couple vettes maybe a viper
Sounds good, will be great to meet more good people. This past weekend turned out great. Saw some really nice stuff and Chris puts together great meets. Hope to get you and your friends out to some of them. I will be checking the weather forecast to see if I am going to put the car in the shop or hold off one more week. I have some photos of Saturday I will post later tonight-Rogue

Old 01-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Hat_Trick_Hokie will become famous soon enough
Looking forward to this, hopefully the weather hold out!

Old 01-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Be careful out there. After today's ice storm, the rest of the week and weekend are the prime time for brand new potholes. I lost a complete set on my wife's car last year after the big one from a pothole. Watch out.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Looks like we'll be postponing the meet once again; since there calling for snow & ice tonight & again on Friday night. We'll play it by ear.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:01 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
better safe...

Yep. Agreed. I'll let my group know.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
On my way to work, on the exit ramp from 795 to Owings Mills Blvd, there was a yellow first-gen Viper spun out in a ditch. Not really the best conditions to take your 400hp sports car out for a drive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Plus+ - College Park, MD -