H2O International - VW/Audi show in Ocean City, MD - 9/24 & 9/25

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
VW Vortex Thread:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...15-Supra-crash

SupraForums Thread:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...how-in-OC-MD-(

I think the dude posted on Supraforums in that thread:
"Hey guys. Sad to say I'm the guy who wrecked the car...I'm ok minor injuries, 6 staples on back of head from my cage which paramedics said saved my life and 6 staples in my leg where the shifter plastic piece cracked on my leg...

So to clarify things!!! I was not messing around on the road..so many stories out there. There's no way I could hit illegal speeds in one block..I was getting some drinks and did a u-turn 1-2 and when I hit third gear it was high 4500 rpms around 12 psi maybe. Not flooring it and I hydroplaned/trying to correct I gassed it a little more and the rear kicked out I'm not sure what happened next all I know is I hit a pole on the driver side and I guess I swung around the pole and hit the stairs at the condo ...

I know what I have and how to handle it. Some things just happen! It's funny I never take my car out in rain but I was tired of staying in the room with no beer ... Sorry for letting y'all down! thank all of you for supporting me and not judging me for things that are not known facts

I'm not sure yet how the car looks until insurance adjuster looks. Maybe sell my motor ha cuz that's the only thing that seems ok."
<<end of post>>

sucks

Old 09-26-2011, 12:24 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
VW Vortex Thread:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...15-Supra-crash

SupraForums Thread:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?647941-Spotted-RR-MKIV-Accident-H2Oi-VW-Show-in-OC-MD-(

I think the dude posted on Supraforums in that thread:
"Hey guys. Sad to say I'm the guy who wrecked the car...I'm ok minor injuries, 6 staples on back of head from my cage which paramedics said saved my life and 6 staples in my leg where the shifter plastic piece cracked on my leg...

So to clarify things!!! I was not messing around on the road..so many stories out there. There's no way I could hit illegal speeds in one block..I was getting some drinks and did a u-turn 1-2 and when I hit third gear it was high 4500 rpms around 12 psi maybe. Not flooring it and I hydroplaned/trying to correct I gassed it a little more and the rear kicked out I'm not sure what happened next all I know is I hit a pole on the driver side and I guess I swung around the pole and hit the stairs at the condo ...

I know what I have and how to handle it. Some things just happen! It's funny I never take my car out in rain but I was tired of staying in the room with no beer ... Sorry for letting y'all down! thank all of you for supporting me and not judging me for things that are not known facts

I'm not sure yet how the car looks until insurance adjuster looks. Maybe sell my motor ha cuz that's the only thing that seems ok."
<<end of post>>

sucks
He just had some work done on the motor @ ISP, saw it up there recently. I'm sure he was F'kn around from that damage.

Old 09-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
I'm in the H20 Event section of the VW board reading about someone that had a $5k set of Fikse wheels stolen - car was left up on blocks.. someone else's car keyed.. sounds like it was a war zone over there this weekend.

Maybe it's better I took a pass on this one.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
I'm in the H20 Event section of the VW board reading about someone that had a $5k set of Fikse wheels stolen - car was left up on blocks.. someone else's car keyed.. sounds like it was a war zone over there this weekend.

Maybe it's better I took a pass on this one.
Apparently someone else went and took a dump on someone's hood. No joke.

I don't understand why people can't just go to a car show and have fun and respect everyone's rides.

Old 09-26-2011, 01:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
Apparently someone else went and took a dump on someone's hood. No joke.

I don't understand why people can't just go to a car show and have fun and respect everyone's rides.
Holy crap...literally! that's just insane

Matt you're right I think a pass on this one was a good idea...the OC events for years get out of hand, crazy stuff happens and not everyone is respectful, it's ashame...when things like this happen it detracts from events drawing more people in the future...

Old 09-26-2011, 01:12 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
Holy crap...literally! that's just insane

Matt you're right I think a pass on this one was a good idea...the OC events for years get out of hand, crazy stuff happens and not everyone is respectful, it's ashame...when things like this happen it detracts from events drawing more people in the future...
It's not the OC event's it's who attends what type of event.... the hot rod event is full of old 'necks' and is pretty laid back and not a bunch of emo kids with bike racks....

Old 09-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTLaser
It's not the OC event's it's who attends what type of event.... the hot rod event is full of old 'necks' and is pretty laid back and not a bunch of emo kids with bike racks....
Exactly......

Old 09-27-2011, 11:30 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Exactly......
Exactly exactly.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:59 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Found some nice p-car pixs from this h20i thread if anyone is interested: http://www.motorgeek.com/viewtopic.p...=unread#unread

Old 09-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Found some nice p-car pixs from this h20i thread if anyone is interested: http://www.motorgeek.com/viewtopic.p...=unread#unread
Can someone explain the roof rack, rusted hood, different car manufacturer wheel trends....

Old 09-27-2011, 09:05 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I've always liked what the vw crowd does as far as wheel fitment goes.... The rust thing I don't get at all, but to each his own I guess!

Old 09-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Jake's Oy will become famous soon enoughJake's Oy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Can someone explain the roof rack, rusted hood, different car manufacturer wheel trends....
The roof rack is a throw back to the beetles with racks. A lot of the stuff is them trying to copy trends in the Europe car scene. It basically boils down to thousands of people trying to stand out and be different from each other or copying each other. To me its gotten rather ridiculous.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:28 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Damn. I really liked the roof rack idea for my Infiniti....oh well.....maybe it would would on the Viper.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jake's Oy
The roof rack is a throw back to the beetles with racks. A lot of the stuff is them trying to copy trends in the Europe car scene. It basically boils down to thousands of people trying to stand out and be different from each other or copying each other. To me its gotten rather ridiculous.
So basically there posers....

Old 09-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I want to be unique, just like everybody else.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: H2O International - VW/Audi show in Ocean City, MD - 9/24 & 9/25