H2O International - VW/Audi show in Ocean City, MD - 9/24 & 9/25

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
H2O International - VW/Audi show in Ocean City, MD - 9/24 & 9/25

Anyone going?

http://www.h2ointernational.com/

I should be going on Sunday 9/25 which is the bigger show day. It's a big german car weekend in Ocean City. Lots of people from some of the BMW forums I'm on are going. I'll be going in my friend's Jetta, or possibly in a 1JZ swapped E36 M3 if the driveshaft is finished by then.

Last edited by Tonk; 09-16-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:59 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
I've been going for years, great show. I'll be in the Cabrio if it doesn't sell before hand. I just bought a 99 M3 convertible and don't have the space to keep the cabrio.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Jake's Oy will become famous soon enoughJake's Oy will become famous soon enough
I'll be going. Its been about 8 years I guess...

I used to be a huge vw fan.

Gf was really mew mewing for a vacation so I figured that would be a good weekend ^_^;

Old 09-17-2011, 06:33 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
I will be there with my P car..

Old 09-18-2011, 08:35 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
going to miss it... wanted to head down this year

Old 09-18-2011, 11:40 AM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
I'm heading down Friday afternoon and leaving Sat night.
Will be hanging with the EVAC crew.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Etahgnimusnoc will become famous soon enough
Heading down Friday AM... trying to meet up with Wawa or Dubaudi... Anyone that wants to roll lmk

Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
I will be going.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
HRMMMMm.... this looks interesting.. maybe I'll run over there to check it out.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:50 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
waterfest wootwoot! probably gonna miss it...won't be around sat n sun is the amish country trip...

Old 09-25-2011, 04:04 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
A Supra lost control in the rain, spun around and slammed into a condo. From what I've read, he's okay.

Last edited by Tonk; 09-25-2011 at 04:06 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:35 AM
pseto will become famous soon enough
what was he doing that he lost control? I've heard is OK though

Old 09-25-2011, 09:02 PM
DwnShiftRecords is on a distinguished road
That's the Titan Motorsports Supra from the Exotic Bikini Car Wash! That's unbelievable! I loved that Supra! Matt you probably heard me drool over it while we were there. Smh

Old 09-25-2011, 10:56 PM
I just got back a little while ago. This was my first time going and I'll go again next year, but it was a total clusterf**k. The show was decent but smaller than I was expecting (only a couple hundred cars). The parking area was all grass so everyone's cars had mud on them and a lot of cars got stuck and had to get pulled out by people with trucks. There were a lot of cars cruising up and down Coastal Highway so I'm sure I missed a lot of cars that weren't at the show or in the spectator parking but I still saw a ton of nice cars. Pics will be up in a couple days.

Originally Posted by pseto
what was he doing that he lost control? I've heard is OK though
It's a lot of "he said, she said" from what I've seen so far. There was a lot of really bad rain the past few days, as we're all aware, so it could have been a simple case of too much power, too little traction.

Old 09-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Ouch...

Originally Posted by DwnShiftRecords
That's the Titan Motorsports Supra from the Exotic Bikini Car Wash! That's unbelievable! I loved that Supra! Matt you probably heard me drool over it while we were there. Smh
yeeah man.. heard about this accident but didn't realize it was Xclusive Alliance's Supra.. that's a beautiful car man..

This kinda reminds me of the Nick Hogan accident since it was a Supra - I heard the guy (A Nieves) was ok.

Sucks man..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: H2O International - VW/Audi show in Ocean City, MD - 9/24 & 9/25