Go Back   6speedonline.com Forums > 6speedonline Regional Chapters > Northeast > Mid-Atlantic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2012 GT-R & Skyline Cruise & BBQ - 9/29/12

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 PM

Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tonk
2012 GT-R & Skyline Cruise & BBQ - 9/29/12 - Frederick, MD

(Posting this for a friend...unfortunately I can't make it)

Saturday, September 29, 2012
10:00am
Baltimore Coffee and Tea, 5209 Presidents Court, Frederick, MD 21703

FACEBOOK EVENT

Click the image to open in full size.

It's time for one last event before getting the cars ready for winter.

This year we owe a HUGE thank you to AAM Competition in Annapolis Junction, MD for sponsoring the event! We've also upped the ante with a route designed by a veteran Bull Runner.

About 60 miles of scenic twist roads that will take about 1 hour and 30 to 1 hour and 45 minutes to run.
September 29th we are meeting at 10AM at the same location as last year:

Baltimore Coffee and Tea
5209 Presidents Court Frederick, MD 21703

Please get there early enough to give the route directions a good once over.

Lunch will be at 1PM at Manor Area Shelter on RT15. The Shelter itself has no address but it is directly across the highway from Enterprise Rent-A-Car at 12917 Catoctin Furnace Rd, Thurmont, MD 21788.

Just as last year, there is no charge for lunch! We want you to have a good time with fellow owners. If you care to help with the cost of food please feel free to give a donation. This can be done inside or via paypal to jong@up-shift.net.

It is a GT-R and Skyline-centric event but all cars are welcome. This year some invitations are going out to a few luxury and exotics forums so expect some really impressive machinery!

Thanks again to all that helped make last year such a huge success. We look forward to having a great time with everyone again this September 29th.

Chris Walsh Photography
on flickr

Last edited by Tonk; 09-06-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:03 AM

sunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond repute
I posted on the fb page I think also, looks like a cool event, missed it last year, ... I think I'd be interested in meeting up with the group for lunch, throw in a couple bucks toward food n whatnot, but don't really care for the doing the drive and all that or Frederick at 10am ... Would that be okay?
GT2 (German/LHD European market imported and assigned substitute US VIN - ZZZ code car) - Seal Gray on black, Porsche RSR Cup/Motorsport Gearbox with Revised ratios and straight gears, Porsche Cup/Motorsport Pressure plate/Flywheel/clutch/linkages, 35% legal Pinnacle ceramic tint, TPC ECU, TPC tuned sport exhaust, TPC anti-roll bars, Euro GT2 brake ducting and motorsport camber control arms and toe links

Last edited by sunir; 09-07-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:46 AM

Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunir View Post
I posted on the fb page I think also, looks like a cool event, missed it last year, ... I think I'd be interested in meeting up with the group for lunch, throw in a couple bucks toward food n whatnot, but don't really care for the doing the drive and all that or Frederick at 10am ... Would that be okay?
I'm sure they'd be fine with that.

Chris Walsh Photography
on flickr
Old 09-16-2012, 06:55 AM

Gozilla is on a distinguished road
Hopefully you guys won't mind if I bring my Cayman R this year
Old 09-16-2012, 02:26 PM

bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I finished up on the route today and will be sending Jon the written directions this evening. Route is about 60 miles and will take about 1 hr and 40 min to complete. I've included a few surprises. Great route and fairly easy - definitely not an "A" Run.
H&R Sway Bars Front & Rear/MSS Sport Springs/Downpipe + Mid Pipes/Sport Exhaust

2014 Audi Q7 TDi Orca Black Pearl
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 PM

Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Anyone here doing this?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:49 PM

bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I put the run together for this event... Should be a lot of fun... Come on out and enjoy the fun... I've included both tunnels on the fun run...

Old 09-27-2012, 07:52 PM

M5V10 is on a distinguished road
I might bring the M3 out now that I heard it is bulls route.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:51 AM

Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD View Post
Anyone here doing this?
i'm trying to make this run scott
'88 944T -- NASA GTS2 (for sale--talk to me!!)
'14 A5 S- line
'08 GMC 2500 HD
Old 09-28-2012, 07:39 AM

airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Kenneth Wiedel
may not make it... alternator is acting up on the z06...
Old 09-28-2012, 08:48 AM

Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahjah View Post
i'm trying to make this run scott
I saw your likelyhood dropping last night on FB. Hope you can make it. Need to run the new suspension setup with some true twisty fans.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull30 View Post
I put the run together for this event... Should be a lot of fun... Come on out and enjoy the fun... I've included both tunnels on the fun run...

PLEASE! Someone come hang with me. I'm not gonna hang with Ken by myself!!!!!!! lol.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:07 AM

Now that's funny!

Old 09-28-2012, 12:35 PM

mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Wish like hell that I could be there but I'm in CA until Sat night.
Someone take some good pics and video.

MTonMyMind.blogspot.com
Old 09-28-2012, 02:38 PM

sunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond repute
I'm out...moving my office today and thru the weekend...gonna have my hands full with that...
GT2 (German/LHD European market imported and assigned substitute US VIN - ZZZ code car) - Seal Gray on black, Porsche RSR Cup/Motorsport Gearbox with Revised ratios and straight gears, Porsche Cup/Motorsport Pressure plate/Flywheel/clutch/linkages, 35% legal Pinnacle ceramic tint, TPC ECU, TPC tuned sport exhaust, TPC anti-roll bars, Euro GT2 brake ducting and motorsport camber control arms and toe links
Old 09-28-2012, 02:38 PM

Tags
2012, 29, 929, bull, cruise, frederick, gtr, maryland, md, nissan, r32, run, runs, september, skyline, wreck