3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 07:46 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
I vote for Gina and the dogs. Woof-Woof

Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ hunt valley Shewaney rd is a good meet up, but for this event we may be there before the CnC crowd rolls in.
Well yes, that is true.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
I'm in again! This time on the way home, you guys gotta stop by the pizzeria! I need to get a group photo with the shop in the back ground. I want to use that for another mural painting for my wall.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Registered myself and the girlfriend to attend. Great cause for sure!

Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Spent some time this weekend working on the house doing some crown molding and then some finishing in the garage as well.

Will be totally ready for Breakfast-in-the-Garage before the drive up to Supercars on State Street.

Attached Images   
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 AM
tclark is on a distinguished road
Your garage looks awesome Kevin. That's a fantastic gesture to host a breakfast prior to the "Castaway Critters" car show.

Thanks so much to all who have registered thus far. We are really anticipating a great show this year, and encourage all of you to sign up early. This really helps us out with planning for food, beverages, T-shirts etc... Again, it's for a very, very worthy cause. http://coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/

Old 02-26-2013, 08:03 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
went ahead and registered. if i can't make it, it's at least a donation.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Perhaps too late, but if I can still register I'll make it.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:13 AM
tclark is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Perhaps too late, but if I can still register I'll make it.

Not too late at all. Please do sign up. The show is now only 6 weeks from this coming Saturday. Discounted registration ends the end of March. Again, here is a link to the show website: http://coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/index.html and to our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cars4critters. Guys, if you're registering, please email me a pic of your car so that I can post it up on our Facebook page. My email address is: spec348@verizon.net Don't forget, every single car registered helps feed and care for the abandoned animals of Castaway Critters. Thank you to all for your continued support.

Last edited by tclark; 03-14-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm in. I hope ya'll don't drive too fast. Don't want to get a ticket.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:05 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I registered today

Old 03-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I vote for a single MD stop, probably hunt Valley then head to Kevins. Evry stop takes half an hour or so to get together, so eliminating some allows us to sleep in a little more.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:32 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Fraggle
I vote for a single MD stop, probably hunt Valley then head to Kevins. Evry stop takes half an hour or so to get together, so eliminating some allows us to sleep in a little more.
I second this motion. Not that I'm driving up with the group... but makes sense to me.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Who will be bringing Scott's spare tires?

Old 03-20-2013, 04:57 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Oh boy.

Spares are only required for Supercars on State Street even. You will be the holder for that one. K?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show