3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM
tclark is on a distinguished road
3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we would like to announce our 3rd annual "Cool Cars for Cats and Canines" car show. The show will be held on April 27th at the AACA museum in Hershey, PA. As many of you know, this show is a fund raiser for a no-kill animal rescue known as "Castaway Critters". This awesome organizatioin has saved the lives of nearly 9,000 abandoned dogs and cats over the past 11 years. This event provides desperately needed funding for the food and veterinary care of the homeless animals in the "Castaway Critters" foster network.

Please go to the show website here:
Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home
You will find all of the registration information as well as pictures from our previous shows. Also, there is a link to our facebook page where you can upload a picture of your car and "like" us.

Thank you to everyone for your consideration in helping us with this very worthy cause. We really hope to see you at the show.

Attached Images  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:39 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I'm in. 3rd year for this great event. I will participate each year, and have since the first one! Excellent event and a "must do" on any enthusiast's calendar held by Tom and his great staff for an incredible cause! See you there buddy

Old 01-24-2013, 05:35 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I'm in... Are pets allowed? If so, Gina and I would take our little girls with us for a day out...

Attached Images  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:56 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Looking forward to this again! Had a great time last year despite the chilly temps!

Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm in! Who's got an empty passenger seat for me?

Old 01-24-2013, 08:26 AM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
See you all here in York for the drive up. It's fun to have the VA/DC/MD folks on myhome turf.
Sure was a great day last year.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
i'll be there--

Old 01-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'm in.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
I'm in! Who's got an empty passenger seat for me?
If I do you can have it, may take the Porsche GT2 this year. Each year of this I've shown a different car, SL55, then DB9, figured this year GT2

Old 01-24-2013, 06:39 PM
maserman is on a distinguished road
Can't make it! Bummer!

Bummed out that I will not be there this year due to a prior commitment. I am doubly bummed because I was going to bring a new car this year. I will be at Supercars on State Street though with the new car. That event I see is scheduled for July 20th. Good luck to Tom and Castaway, I am hoping you can raise a record amount of $$$ this year for the critters! If you haven't been to this event before, it is one not to miss.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by maserman
Bummed out that I will not be there this year due to a prior commitment. I am doubly bummed because I was going to bring a new car this year. I will be at Supercars on State Street though with the new car. That event I see is scheduled for July 20th. Good luck to Tom and Castaway, I am hoping you can raise a record amount of $$$ this year for the critters! If you haven't been to this event before, it is one not to miss.
what's the new car...do tell.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:09 PM
maserman is on a distinguished road
Here it is

Attached Images  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
^^^niiiiiice!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:53 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
Count me in, if I can keep up!

Old 01-24-2013, 11:24 PM
WoW that scud is a world different than your maz! The maz is a nice sports GT coupe and the scud is a track car for the street! What made you go for something so drastically different? Congrats the scud is superb, the gearbox in that car is epic!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show