New lift and compressor installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 04:26 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
New lift and compressor installed

I used Rob with RD's Automotive to deliver and install my new lift and air compressor. Rob is very knowlegable and helpfull. I just can't tell you all how happy I am that I had Rob do the install. Here are a few pictures. More to come later.

Attached Images    
Old 05-28-2015, 02:15 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Nice

Old 05-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Thanks! I'm very happy with how the new garage is coming. Come on by with that new Aston.

Old 05-31-2015, 05:05 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Gunther, so you finally did it! Looks great, I'll be reaching out to Rob in the next month or so and going with the same lift.

Old 05-31-2015, 05:56 PM
Mick you will be very happy with Rob. He does a great job and he is very reasonably priced. Tell him I said hi!

Old 05-31-2015, 06:48 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
If only I had the ceiling height.

Old 06-01-2015, 04:04 AM
John they have units that work in most garages. I built a 14 foot ceiling so I could park my truck on top if need be. But that is the joy of new construction. If you are in the neighborhood stop on in for a cold drink.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Former Vendor
kenny@velosdesignwerks has a spectacular aura aboutkenny@velosdesignwerks has a spectacular aura about
wow, that looks great. wish my garage was big enough for one of those.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:01 PM
supra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant future
Gunther,

How is your garage door setup?

Old 06-08-2015, 11:16 AM
It's a high lift door that is very tight to the ceiling and the tracks have been cut as short as possible. I can post a picture if you are interested? I also used a side mount garage door opener.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Former Vendor
BlackMarketRacing will become famous soon enoughBlackMarketRacing will become famous soon enough
That's a nice looking setup you have going there!

Old 06-08-2015, 07:17 PM
supra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Gunther
It's a high lift door that is very tight to the ceiling and the tracks have been cut as short as possible. I can post a picture if you are interested? I also used a side mount garage door opener.
Pics of such would be great.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Here are the pictures of the door up and down. Don't look at the mess. I'm still getting punchout stuff finished.

Attached Images   
Old 07-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Hans Yu is on a distinguished road
Looking great!

I'll have to drop by and chit chat sometime!

Old 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
phily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura about
I've been debating this, I have a really high ceiling in my garage.

I think i need to take a look at your setup!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New lift and compressor installed