Eat & Greet Drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Just In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to behold
Eat & Greet Drive

Talking with some other guys from the Audi forums...... Id love to set up a Eat and greet drive thru some of scenic roads of Michigan in the spring..nothing big just small get together for some of us to meet,eat and drive on some of the beautiful roads of Michigan that noone talks about...
Michigan has alot to offer for scenery and Love to host a drive. Id want to possibly do a charity donation drive further down the road.. But to be able to be around successful people like yourselves would be my main objective..

So what do you say? meet at kart 2 kart located here possibly have food catered there or have lunch in Oscoda at this place
a little drive thru the coast of Michigan up to mackinaw city where we can dine here
route would most likely be this route But, I'm always here to hear your suggestions!

would be a 1 day drive.
So anyone interested? would be a nice cruise stop take pics and some nice vids along the way.

we could do a everyone pay for themselves or I could set up something so that for a flat fee it will cover everything. I'm sure we could get a pretty good discount on all the stops if I booked it as a group.

What do you guys think??? Who's down??

Justin James

Old 01-08-2009, 09:15 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I'm down. Let's get a plan together in the next 3 months for a spring drive. Early May?

Old 01-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Just In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to behold
xlr82xs I was thinking the same time frame. Now just need to get some interest... in this thread and Ill star making phone calls after we get 10 people for drive.
Ill call hotel and restaurants as well as kart 2 kart.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I know poeple at K2K well and can help in that area.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:41 PM
xclr8 all help is much appreciated.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Horatio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really nice
Sounds like a great ride. I mentioned to XLR that the wife is pregnant and due June 1st, so I am up in the air until the last minute on if I can make it.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:42 AM
horatio Ill put you down as a possibility.

Date I was thinking about is may9th.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:54 PM
colorinc is in

xclr8 ill call u monday. I cant get out of driveway with 10inches in Jetta TDI..
Now t hat i think of it... I need to get rid of the TDI...anyone want a car getting over 50 mpg??

Old 01-15-2009, 01:00 PM
this would be the west coast route

Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Horatio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really nice
I like that route. I am really going to try to make this.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:28 PM
ok so it looks like the west coast is gonna happen. I will have possible dining/event locations. if anyone has any suggestions leave them here or pm. I am open to all!

im thinking definitly some driving on the no name roads that are nice and smooth up there for sure. I want to get alot of great looking footage while up there. ID also like to get a couple drive by video footages. ill be making the drive probably in march and in april to check out possible locations for pictures and side roads. I want this to be as fun as possible for you guys. So you will attend more that I plan.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Mike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura about
I'd love to go but cant say for sure whether we will be working on the car or not

Old 01-26-2009, 05:17 PM
herzog racing is on a distinguished road
sounds cool don't know which cars I will have by then

Old 01-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Mike_SHP
I'd love to go but cant say for sure whether we will be working on the car or not

mike no worries We would love to have you on this drive but if you cant make it, no worries I plan on doing drives every season. Everyone of them will be different of course. Ill add events or little scavenger hunts in to them as we progress with the drives...

I know at least one of them I will be doing for a charity that we all will vote on!

I believe in giving back!

herzog any car you have we will be delighted to have in drive!
ferrari chat guys are taking interest in drive as well hopefully the porsche carrera gt4 and some other ferraris be out there as well!
Justin

Old 01-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Mike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura about
^ Sounds great, hopefully the Camaro will be done but if not i'd love to take the RX7

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Eat & Greet Drive