Which car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 09:01 PM
BullDozerRIP is on a distinguished road
Arrow Which car?

Hey guys i'm new to the site so let me just introduce myself. My name is Dallton I live in good ol' Springfield Illinois. I am looking to get a car. I keep throwing around some cars to possibly get and mod but I simply can't choose. I just wanted some help from some guys in my area. I am looking for a nice car it doesn't have to come or start out fast because obviously I am going to do some stuff with it but if it does that of course helps a lot.

I am looking for a car that I can drive around as my main car but I can mod and upgrade to basically be a beast. I would go to the track quite often but as I said until I get more money it would be my main ride so it doesn't have to be strictly a race car either. My budget is quite small which sucks. To give you guys an idea for what I am thinking about a few names I have been tossing around are the Honda Civic, Honda Prelude, 240sx, 300zx, Rx-7, etc.

Really any help at all would be awesome. If you list a car or give some options listing possible mods that would help it become more what I am looking for would also be greatly appreciated

Old 02-18-2015, 10:39 PM
BullDozerRIP is on a distinguished road
Nothing? No help at all, anything will help just want some opinions on what car to buy first.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:07 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Nothing against those car you mentioned, but you realized what forum you're in right? I don't think you're gonna get the answer or any you want. But anyway, I'll give it a shot. If I'm getting an import & turn it into a rice rocket. I would buy me a bone stock supra to start with. All the others are too common. but that's just me. Well it all depends on what's considered a "small" budget. 3k,5k,10k?? Best bang for the buck my guess go for the civic. They can be wicked fast with proper equipment. but of course any can be fast too. G/L finding your car.

Last edited by MkC2S; 03-21-2015 at 09:59 PM.