New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

new member 996 turbo SoCal

Old 07-22-2014, 11:57 AM
bongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of light
new member 996 turbo SoCal

Hey guys, my name is Bong have been on the forum browsing for a while lurking but finally after about a year of searching I picked up a 996 turbo so I figured I'd sign up. Currently living in Orange County. Looking forward to meeting some folks. Thanks.

2001 Porsche 911 Turbo (toy)
2011 Jeep Wrangler unlimited (Daily)

Previous vehicles:

2011 Ducati 848 Evo
2010 Ducati 848
2007 Honda CBR 600rr
2007 e90 BMW 335i
2000 Honda s2000
1993 Toyota Celica

Neptune's Net

Ortega Hwy

Old 07-22-2014, 05:16 PM
tlis300 has a spectacular aura abouttlis300 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! Lots of mods for your ride. Gotta get up early if you want to go for a ride without the traffic.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:26 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hello
Great looking 996

Old 07-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Emmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new ride! Hope to see you at a few of the local PCA events:

http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=6

Krispy Kreme and Porsches and Pancakes are fun, informal get togethers. The first Saturday of the month is the main meeting, with club updates and information for the month. Usually this event has the largest turnout as well.

Old 07-25-2014, 08:12 AM
bongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of lightbongnation is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Emmanuele Design
Congrats on the new ride! Hope to see you at a few of the local PCA events: http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=6 Krispy Kreme and Porsches and Pancakes are fun, informal get togethers. The first Saturday of the month is the main meeting, with club updates and information for the month. Usually this event has the largest turnout as well.
Thanks. Sounds good. I will be out as much as possible if I am not out traveling for business. Do any of the Porsche guys go to cars and coffee in irvine? I've never been since I've moved to SoCal been but I heard it's pretty decent.

Old 07-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
That looks great. Awesome balance

Old 07-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
Emmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bongnation
Thanks. Sounds good. I will be out as much as possible if I am not out traveling for business. Do any of the Porsche guys go to cars and coffee in irvine? I've never been since I've moved to SoCal been but I heard it's pretty decent.
Yes, there is usually a large turnout of air cooled models. Typically you will see a few newer models scattered in. It's definitely worth checking out though, as some of the cars that you see are extremely rare.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Emmanuele Design
Yes, there is usually a large turnout of air cooled models. Typically you will see a few newer models scattered in. It's definitely worth checking out though, as some of the cars that you see are extremely rare.
Thanks man, I will probably be out there this Saturday.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:10 PM
jberb55 is on a distinguished road
pretty car, and great pictures!

Old 08-14-2014, 03:42 PM
fastangel90 is on a distinguished road
does this porsche have the all suede interior ?? some mods in the motor you pick it up off porsche shop owner ??

Old 08-14-2014, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by fastangel90
does this porsche have the all suede interior ?? some mods in the motor you pick it up off porsche shop owner ??
Yessir, great shop, great owner. Really took care of her and was a bit meticulous with it.

Old 08-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Duplicate post. App is running a bit slow.

Old 08-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome and congratulations on the purchase Love the color!

Old 08-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Welcome and congratulations on the purchase Love the color!
Thanks! I actually just purchased 2 sets of 10mm spacers from you guys! Been keeping an eye on them daily and looks like they came in stock a bit earlier than expected. Actually shipping in today via FedEx into CA! Thanks again.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bongnation
Thanks! I actually just purchased 2 sets of 10mm spacers from you guys! Been keeping an eye on them daily and looks like they came in stock a bit earlier than expected. Actually shipping in today via FedEx into CA! Thanks again.

Glad to hear and thank you for the support. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to PM any time.

OT: How are you liking the Jeep? I got a YJ about a year ago and love it so far. Never thought I would be a Jeep guy, but fits me perfect for the weekend/bum around vehicle.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.