New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hi, New member from Dubai! pic heavy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 02:33 PM
gofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud of
Hi, New member from Dubai! pic heavy

Hi Guys,

Ive been looking at this forum for some time, and realised "why am i not a part of this great site!".

I have two hobbies, one being anything fast, and the other being watches. I spend quite a bit of my spare time on the rolex forum.

On to the important bit, Cars..

Ive been through quite a few, but a few worth mentioning are the C63 that i absolutely loved.

A prancing pony that didn't end well... (i didn't do it)

And a Bentley GTC that also wasn't my fault

I currently have a RR SC in the UK and a 1979 Porsche Targa being rebuilt here in the UAE.

I am in the middle of buying a 997.1 Turbo with a cargraphic exhaust. Im hoping to put in turbos, IPD, intercoolers etc to get it to about 750hp. Looking forward to seeing some ferrari owners faces out here

Look forward to meeting you all and gaining some of your knowledge.

Now, how do i become a pledge member! (if you guys offer it)

Thanks,

Alex

Old 10-09-2014, 03:13 PM
STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !
Welcome!

Post a pic of the 79 Targa please.

There's a lot going on here. You'll enjoy it.

Just don't rub any of your car "good luck" on us!! Ha ha.

Old 10-09-2014, 03:18 PM
gofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud of
Targa

Long story short, It was dropped of to the main dealer in pristine condition to have a starter motor replaced.

They couldn't get the part for quite some time and left the car in there outdoor storage, now I'm left with a legal dispute, a parts hunt and this looker below...

Old 10-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome to the 6 Alex! Good luck the 997TT purchase. Look forward to seeing a few pictures

Old 10-18-2014, 07:13 PM
STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gofast
Long story short, It was dropped of to the main dealer in pristine condition to have a starter motor replaced. They couldn't get the part for quite some time and left the car in there outdoor storage, now I'm left with a legal dispute, a parts hunt and this looker below...
Diamond in rough.

Quite a project though!!

Old 10-22-2014, 07:03 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Very nice!!! Welcome to the community let me know if you need help finding anything for your cars. We always have parts being shipped to Dubai!!