New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Here goes NOTHIN...a glimpse into it all....

Old 10-23-2014, 09:21 PM
RC000E is on a distinguished road
Here goes NOTHIN...a glimpse into it all....

Seems like I've been on this forum forever, but guess I was just lurking and never signed up officially. Strange...oh well.

So...in brief, I've been building cars for about 20 years. I've had several custom shops over that time, owned a restaurant and a couple other companies. I am the former COO of a company that attempted to build the worlds most affordable supercar, but the owner was more successful at becoming the counties biggest tax evader instead....so that went south. I've since relocated and am back out there looking for another partnership opportunity to build what is in my head. I do everything from TIG fab to composite/clay design and mockup to graphic design to engine management tuning to paint to 3mwrap to video editing. I was a one man band for a long time, and developed a skill set that I thought would be valuable to myself...or a partner.

Currently my stable has a 2002 Z06, supercharged, Pfadt suspension, C6Z brakes, and a bunch of other stuff. That's more or less my "ultimate street car" build. I also have a 2000 S2000, lightly modded which is more the daily/fun whip, then I have a 1995 BMW M3 which is currently being built for trackday/occasional street. Lastly I have a 2003 BMW 330ci which is another lightly modded driver.

I've had a lot of ups and downs...made no money, then a lot, then none again, then a LOT, then none again, and so on...and so on. I've owned a couple exotics...a 1986 Testarossa which I gave away basically, a 993 C4S (not really exotic, but starting to pull exotic money these days), a 1998 Diablo and a couple other vettes. I've owned about 80 cars prior to that...cars I built, flipped, bought then fixed up and sold, blah blah blah.

I'm a road course guy, not a drag guy. I love cars...I eat, sleep, breathe, dream, walk, talk, sing, bleed, sweat, write and daydream cars...they have encompassed my entire being since I was 5 yrs old. It's an extreme sickness. Some people say they have it, but even at SEMA I have met few who seem to have the fanatical obsession like I do....maybe that means it's not healthy...

My current cars first, along with some key cars I've built/owned/been involved with

Some former builds/owned cars

[IMG]https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.6speedonline.com-vbulletin/803x960/80-321182_10150795438525524_963466078_n_22c9cb348ba0a c58f5b1f8e094a3958342cbe031.jpg

Some of the roots...

1999...lol...1mp camera... ...didn't look like much but I spanked a lot of guys at the street races back then...

So...there's my intro....biggest ever...maybe...idk...I didn't check...

Any questions?

Old 10-30-2014, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
Hello and Welcome
Great Intro