New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 06:54 AM
Abyram921 is on a distinguished road

I just closed a deal on a used 991 C2S slick top. This community looks like the place to be. I came from an Evora S (Fantastic Car) but I am looking forward to the German build quality, using the car in wet weather and having some fun with a few mods.

Old 03-31-2015, 07:16 AM
rc82nd is on a distinguished road
Welcome to 6 speed!

Old 03-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed!

These cars definitely come alive with a few mods as well - what did you have in mind?

- Jason

Old 04-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Abyram921, hello and welcome to 6Speed! We're happy to have you here. This is a great place with tons of useful information and inspiring ideas. I'm sure you will be able to find all needed information here. If you ever have any questions, please be sure to reach out.