New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hey, new member here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Count Zero is on a distinguished road
Hey, new member here!

Hi, my name's Gordon, I'm from Florida and I have owned a Porsche 911 Jubi for a year now. I have loved Porshe and racing ever since I was a kid. And now I am an adult that owns his childhood dream feels pretty amazing

Old 05-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Count Zero is on a distinguished road
Me and my friend will be doing a photoshoot of my baby this weekend. I'll make sure as to post the pics here

Old 05-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Former Vendor
Zeyger will become famous soon enough
Welcome, Gordon!

Looking forward to the shoot.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Corey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the forum. We are local in FL as well. Let us know if you wanna swap out your wheels for a set of HRE or ADV.1's. We are their largest dealer worldwide!

Corey@wheelsboutique.com
TOP WORLDWIDE DEALER FOR HRE / Adv1/ Volk Racing/ Champion/ SpeedArt/ TechArt/D2Forged/ Vorsteiner/ Wald/ Brembo/Eibach & More
Old 05-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speedonline Gordon! Can't wait to check out the pictures from that shoot also!

Old 05-10-2015, 07:27 AM
rc82nd is on a distinguished road
Welcome Gordon!
Show us your alter ego.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us Gordon! Keep us updated with the mods and post some pictures of 911!

Old 05-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Can't wait to see the photos!

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST