New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

First Post From Cayenne GTS Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Belco100 is on a distinguished road
First Post From Cayenne GTS Owner

Hi all,

A quick intro to say hi to you all:

Just got an '09 Crystal Silver Cayenne GTS. Never thought I would get something like that, but absolutely love it. There will be a few questions from me going forward as mine is a bit low on options etc, but in immaculate condition. I kinda fell in love with Porsches after buying my wife a 986 Boxster and driving it home for her. Currently I still have my L200 Animal Pick-up, and my real love is Motorbikes. Just been down to Austria for a week on the bike and popped into the birth place of Porsche and looked around a little museum they have there.

Cheers,
BEL

Old 10-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed, BEL! Congratulations on your purchase of the GTS! What bikes do you have? Post up some pictures of your GTS for us when you can and if you need anything be sure to let me know!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST