New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New to 6speed & new to Porsche

Old 12-02-2016, 04:35 AM
Evo36m3 is an unknown quantity at this point
New to 6speed & new to Porsche

Just picked up a wicked Sapphire Blue 14 Turbo S. Very different vehicle as compared to my 15 GTR Black(soon to be sold). However i'm happy to be here and to share the experiences.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:30 PM
droxx1000rr is an unknown quantity at this point
2011 Panamera 4s

Greetings All, I'm new to the site and new to porsche. Lots of info in this forum. I may be in the market to purchase a 2011 Porsche Panamera 4s with 81k miles on it. Price seems to be fair. Is this considered high milage based on porsche ownership? What are some of the things I should really take notice of when having a mechanic inspect it. I heard about the camshaft issues. Is that something that could be visibly checked? Thanks for the help in advance.

Old 12-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! You've made a great decision! Get us some pics of both rides, please! Too bad you could not keep them both.

Old 12-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I know I am not the only one that wants to see some photos! Let us know if you have any questions and good luck in the P-Car family you picked a great one to start with!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.