New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Expectations for selling a rebuilt 01' 996 C2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 03:57 PM
tms_996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Expectations for selling a rebuilt 01' 996 C2

I have a black/Savanna Tan C2 with a blown engine. If I repair it (putting in a 3.6L stock engine with warrenty) it will have a new clutch, IMS upgrade, and a recently replaced water pump as well. So--I'm potentially sinking in 18K after everything is said and done.

The base car has lots of upgrades (steering wheel, suade headliner, silver package) and stock wheels. The car (was) in great shape -- for over 100K. It's been driven so not perfect condition but certainly better than "good."

I'm on the east coast (virginia). Any thoughts on what I should list if for post repairs (and how I describe milage??).

Last edited by tms_996; 01-05-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:30 PM
LuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud of
The investment is a hard one to justify.
Might be better to sell parts individually.

Round my part you'd be blessed to get 20k

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.