New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Egan is an unknown quantity at this point

Just joined the forum to aid in research on a 2011/12 Boxster Spyder.

I've found 2 so far in my state. Both white. One debadged and with Carrera S II wheels (red) from the factory and one that appears more standard. Both have AC and radios. Both have the adjustable seats.

And of course, both are 6MT's.

I toyed with the idea of the PDK so my wife could drive it too, but I've never owned a non-manual sports car and I don't think I could do it.

I had looked at an Elise as well, but it was too tough for my wife to get in and out of and the pedals were just too close together for me. I wanted some of the rawness of that car but without the "toy" feel. More storage space would be helpful on weekend trips too. That's how I got here. I am still considering the dress shop Evora S, but something about the top on the Spyder calls to me.

Anyway, I'll be searching through all of the old posts in the Boxster/Cayman sub-forum while I decide.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! Be sure to get a PPI done by a qualified Porsche shop so that they know what problem areas to look out for. If you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know and good luck with the purchase.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.