New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

My first Porsche 2000 C2 Cab,Help lol

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Leor Dimant is an unknown quantity at this point
My first Porsche 2000 C2 Cab,Help lol

Hey there. Just getting into my first Porsche. Figured I would start with this one and move my way up. I want one from every generation ha. . If anyone could help me identifying the wheels that would be awesome. I don't know what else is aftermarket or stock. There a lot of aftermarket parts and so many configurations. My search and rescue begins. Cheers

Last edited by Leor Dimant; 02-24-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:52 PM
Also anyone one know what the front bumper make is? I've already scraped it up. Also as you can see the top doesn't go into the channel properly. Already dealing with a broken drivers side quarter panel window among a nice list of things after the initial setup and service. Oh boy.

Last edited by Leor Dimant; 02-24-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:55 PM

Old 02-24-2017, 05:58 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Possibly a Gembella or a replica of theirs for the front bumper. There are so many manufacturers its hard to keep up.

Old 02-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Thank you Griza. It's hard when you have 0 info. Wow. I love the pain though lol

Old 02-24-2017, 06:35 PM
Looks like Avus af 501's. Probably will go back to a stock wheel. These have seen their day. Not sure if it would make sense to redo them. Someone got them paint same color as the car. I'm sure that would cost more to redo than to buy some used/new turbo twists or something. Any suggestions? Keep these and redo them or get ?

Old 02-24-2017, 06:45 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
You could have those rims reconditioned to new for prob $750. Depends on what look you like better. Chrome lips have been played out for about 10yrs now imo.

Old 02-24-2017, 07:45 PM
I'll be looking for some new ones. Maybe refinish these as back ups. I kinda love this Porsche thing. Reminds me of my BMX days.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.