Nissan GTR Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

New Vorsteiner Flow Form Wheels

Old 06-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
New Vorsteiner Flow Form Wheels

Vorsteiner has just released their new flow formed forged wheels available for the Porsche Cayman and Boxster. Whats different about these wheels compared to the competition is that they receive them as precut blanks where they custom do the offset and powdercoat to meet your exact needs. The 1 piece forged wheel has a 1 week turnaround time if not instock with us. We can do just about any color you want for powdercoat.

The best part, $2800 for a set! Not a misprint!!!

For the car we have 19x8.5 and 19x11 or you can go up to 20x8.5 or 9.0 and 20x11. I personally love the design as it is similar to what I had on my personal 997.2 Turbo S. The 20" setup weighs only about 25lbs which is near on par with a full 1 piece forged monoblock for 3 times the price!

Have questions, want to order, just contact me direct. Click the banner or THIS LINK and see what the wheels look like on your car with our wheel app.

Preview it on your car NOW!

Vorsteiner V-FF 101 Features:
Split-spoke design
Latest in lightweight flow forged alloy technology
Maximizes weight without compromising strength & safety
Aftermarket big brake clearances ready to be built out of box
Rigorously tested to exceed safety standards
Designed & engineered to minimize unsprung weight for improved vehicle performance
Snap-in OE factory center cap fitment available

PM me or call me for package deals!
Jacky
480.966.3040 ext 229

Attached Images