Nissan GTR Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Agency Power - Catted and Catless Downpipes - SALE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Agency Power - Catted and Catless Downpipes - SALE!

CALL OR EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR 6SPEEDONLINE MEMBER PRICING!

James@VividRacing.com

480.966.3040 ext 246

The Agency Power catless and catted downpipes are without a doubt the best bang for your buck downpipe on the market for the R35 GTR, and they're about to get better!

Now through the end of September, I'm offering very aggressive special pricing for 6speedonline members. Pricing cannot be posted on open forum. Please contact me directly via phone, email, or pm for further details. I have these in stock and ready to ship!

Since its release, the Nissan R35 GT-R has been in need of high flow downpipes. Enter Agency Power with the new Stainless Steel catless downpipes to fit either the stock or any aftermarket exhaust system. Constructed of durable, high quality 304 stainless in a full 3" diameter. The improved flow from the larger diameter catless pipes produce more power, keep boost pressure up and provide improved throttle response for you R35 GT-R. Each downpipe has oxygen sensor bungs, thick flanges and sturdy hangers.
The Agency Power Catless Down Pipes have gains of +40hp and +20tq.
This product features either a Polished Stainless finish or a Jet Hot Black finish. Jet Hot finish is a ceramic coating that allows heat to dissipate away from the pipes. Please select your desired finish below.
***Catted Down Pipes come in polished stainless only***
Agency Power Catless Downpipes - Retail: $800 - 6speedonline pricing: ????? HIT ME UP FOR DETAILS!

Agency Power Catted Downpipes - Retail: $1600 - 6speedonline pricing: ????? HIT ME UP FOR DETAILS!

Retail pricing is out the window!

CALL OR EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR 6SPEEDONLINE MEMBER PRICING!

James@VividRacing.com

480.966.3040 ext 246

Attached Images        

Last edited by vividracing2; 09-25-2013 at 06:32 PM.