Nissan GTR Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

**Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping, tail light tinting, black out chrome trim**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor
Don Nguyen is on a distinguished road
More and more chrome keeps appearing on the newer Mercedes that have been coming out, so more than ever, I have been getting a lot of Mercedes owners coming by to have the chrome blacked out on their cars. The owner of this black Mercedes Benz E class sedan had me apply a gloss black vinyl film to all of the window trim, front lower bumper lip, rear bumper diffuser, and chrome trunk bar to completely get rid of all of the chrome on the car. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the car wrap for his vehicle done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 03-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor
The owner of this white Porsche 997 911 Carrera 2 had me apply a gloss black vinyl film to his roof and also lightly tint the head lights of his car. I did an install on location at the owner’s house for this car wrap. The drove out from Orange County to the Monrovia to do the gloss black roof and head light tinting car wrap. The lighting wasn’t the best, but I tried to do what I could with the pictures. I really like the way the light tint on the head lights turned out. It’s dark enough to change the look of the car, but not too dark that it stands out from the rest of the car or affects light output during night time.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Even small subtle changes to the car can change the look of the car. The owner of this silver BMW F10 M5 sedan brought his car by to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have me apply some gloss black vinyl car wrap to the small chrome inserts on his door handles. Everything else on the car was already blacked out except for these pieces, so by blacking these out, it completed the look of the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 04-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Former Vendor
I did this Audi TT back in my trip to norcal in December. The owner of this car drove out to me in San Jose to have the grey portion of his rear diffuser and lower front bumper splitter in the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber. The pictures of the rear diffuser did not come out as good, since the car was facing towards the sun. However, in the pictures of the front splitter, you can really see the weave and pattern of the carbon fiber vinyl in the sunlight fairly well. These small changes to the car still changes the look of the car quite a bit and is nothing something that is noticeable right away, but still gives it a sportier look.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 04-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Former Vendor
For this red Ferrari 458 I plasti dipped the front, rear, and top engine lid emblems/badges. I also blacked out the amber portion on his front bumper with my gloss black vinyl. For such a simple change, it really changed the look of the car quite a bit. Since there were no other chrome pieces on the car, after blacking out those chrome badges, it gave the car a sportier and more aggressive look, while cleaning up overall look of the car as well. The owner of this car was local to me and brought his car out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the plastic dip and vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 04-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
The owner of this silver Mercedes Benz C63 AMG sedan came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from Los Angeles to have me apply a gloss black vinyl roof car wrap for his car. People usually say white cars look the best with gloss black roofs, but I actually think it looks awesome on silver cars. The gloss black roof compliments the silver and other carbon fiber/black accents on the the car perfectly.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 05-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor
This is a returning customer who had me previous lightly tint the tail lights on his E92 M3. This time he had me come back to do the tail lights on his Audi V10 R8 as well. The film that I use is a fairly light shade, which is dark enough to give it a nice noticeable change and also still maintain a factory/OEM look. The owner of this car was in Irvine/Orange County near where I was so I dropped by his house to do the tail lights for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 05-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Former Vendor
Originally the owner of this silver/grey BMW F06 650i gran coupe sedan came by to have me lightly tint/smoke the tail lights of his car with my vinyl car wrap material. He had previously had his roof wrapped by another company. I asked him if he opted to leave the roof rails unwrapped or if the company who did his roof simply did not wrap it for him. He told me that he didn't even know it was an option that you could wrap the roof rails, since the other wrap company said it was not possible. So in addition to lightly tinting his tail lights, I also wrapped the two side roof rails in gloss black to match the rest of the roof. The owner of this car drove from Los Angeles out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

During:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Old 05-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Former Vendor
The owner of this car actually had me work on his car twice on the same day. He originally brought his white BMW 535i F10 sedan to have me black out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim on his car with my gloss black vinyl material to give it the sport package/shadow trim look. After he saw how the gloss black window trim looked, he actually came back and ended up having me wrap his vertical B pillars in gloss black as well, to match the rest of the gloss black window trim. The owner of this car was from Pasadena/Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com