SF Bay area sightings thread!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 11:10 AM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
SF Bay area sightings thread!

Disclaimer!
I hope this thread is okay to have here...but if not, please feel free to close it mods...

I see so many Porsches around the SF bay area, but never have a place to mention them and see if they're on the forums. A regional forum for Norcal would probably be the best place for this type of thread, but maybe this will do?

What do you guys think?

I'll start...

Spotted white 996 GT3 @ Hot pot city in Milpitas. Probably the owner as I've seen this car on several occasions there.

Seal gray 996 Turbo S at Starbucks El Camino and Lawrence about a week ago. Anyone here?

-Jon

Old 08-03-2007, 02:39 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Sightings at my work parking lot (HP Cupertino):
Silver 996 C4S
Silver 997 turbo from Carlsen

Old 08-03-2007, 06:06 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
are you kidding me? there are so many porsches in bay area, i usually see 5-10 of them a day. there is no way i could remember all of them to post here

Old 08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Just post the memorable ones! Or maybe just the ones you think might be on these forums (mods, friendly waves, thumbs ups, highway flirting (lol), etc?)

Old 08-03-2007, 06:26 PM
jkb
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
Just post the memorable ones! Or maybe just the ones you think might be on these forums (mods, friendly waves, thumbs ups, highway flirting (lol), etc?)
if i see a stock car without clear side markers, i figure "he is not on any forums"

if i see a car slightly lowered car with BBS or Fikse and somewhat loud exhaust, i figure its a rennlist.com person

if i see a super low porsche with shiny wheels and loud exhaust, i think to myself "must be a 6speed-er"

Old 08-03-2007, 06:30 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
orange gt3-rs heading north on 880 near fremont last week (maybe coming from sharkwerks) - a beautiful color.

Old 08-04-2007, 02:03 AM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
I have a white 996 TT usually in the SF and Dublin area... Some Black TT in SF gave me a few honks just to say wasup back in April... Nothing special done to the car yet... Havent really decided what I want to do to it or with it....

Old 08-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by jkb
if i see a stock car without clear side markers, i figure "he is not on any forums"

if i see a car slightly lowered car with BBS or Fikse and somewhat loud exhaust, i figure its a rennlist.com person

if i see a super low porsche with shiny wheels and loud exhaust, i think to myself "must be a 6speed-er"
hahhahahahaha!!!

Old 08-04-2007, 03:48 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
I spotted a red 997 Targa C4S driven by a blond on the way into the office just now

Old 08-05-2007, 11:36 AM
SilverBlue is on a distinguished road
Orange 997 GT3 RS at the Mercedes C Drive Event this morning in San Francisco. The car was being valet parked in front of me.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:56 PM
jkb
997TT on san antonio rd., palo alto

Old 08-05-2007, 05:42 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carendt242
orange gt3-rs heading north on 880 near fremont last week (maybe coming from sharkwerks) - a beautiful color.
Yup that was JWGT2

Old 08-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Black 996 c2 at the ricer meet tonight @ Starbucks Santa Clara (El camino/Lawrence). I think you're the same guy I see at Quickly's in Milpitas all the time.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:20 AM
jkb
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
Black 996 c2 at the ricer meet tonight @ Starbucks Santa Clara (El camino/Lawrence). I think you're the same guy I see at Quickly's in Milpitas all the time.
that meet is horrible! i hang out with my friends at that starbucks sometimes and some of the cars there make me want to puke

Old 08-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted! A whole bunch of Porsches at Carlson's Concours yesterday

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SF Bay area sightings thread!