Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Philly Area 6Speeders!

Whats up everyone!

I know most of you local dudes already, but since this is the first ive seen of the Regional Section i thought id post up.

Im in Chester County, about 40 mins West of Philly...usually in the West Chester, King of Prussia, Downingtown areas.

Be sure to check the Scheduled Events section for a few local meets (Starbucks, MillaRacing, etc)

Old 10-02-2007, 06:45 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
e-wave. Hellooooooooo 6speed!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:45 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Word Up!!!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2007, 08:10 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
yo and it was good meeting a few of you guys this past Sunday

Old 10-02-2007, 08:12 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by still lost
yo and it was good meeting a few of you guys this past Sunday
Were you at the Millaracing meet?

Old 10-02-2007, 09:27 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Were you at the Millaracing meet?
yea I was the super tall lanky dude i had my car hiding in the corner b/c it wasn't a bimmer or porsche and it looked like crap!

Old 10-03-2007, 08:31 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
yea I was the super tall lanky dude i had my car hiding in the corner b/c it wasn't a bimmer or porsche and it looked like crap!
hahaha..it def was hiding man...but NEVER feel like you (or your car) shouldnt be there. I used to roll up to any/every meet and event in my little Evo 9 (to Porsche guys its a Lancer!) and rock it out! I was very proud of that car and wasnt ashamed to show up in it anywhere. Be proud of what cha got!

/on topic (is there one?)

Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 AM
OHHH. I think I asked you if you wanted to go for a ride. I had the Grey e92 335.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Banned
MabF355 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello friends.
-Marc

Old 10-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by MabF355
Hello friends.
-Marc
HI MARC!

Can you score me a low-mileage Vespa???

Thanks

Old 10-03-2007, 12:43 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
HI MARC!

Can you score me a low-mileage Vespa???

Thanks
if you dont edit that to a honda cbr600rr or zx6r, or gxxr or duc 998, Im going to have to momentarily revoke your "pimp" factor...got it?

Old 10-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
if you dont edit that to a honda cbr600rr or zx6r, or gxxr or duc 998, Im going to have to momentarily revoke your "pimp" factor...got it?
hahahahaha...it was a joke...meant to imply that Marc is small time and deals with Vespas (we all know Marc is baller tho)

PS: i have a "pimp" factor? What does that mean exactly and why didnt you tell me earlier?!

PPS: truck should be ready & low in an hour or so!!!

Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
hahahahaha...it was a joke...meant to imply that Marc is small time and deals with Vespas (we all know Marc is baller tho)

PS: i have a "pimp" factor? What does that mean exactly and why didnt you tell me earlier?!

PPS: truck should be ready & low in an hour or so!!!
u riding in a black on black cheyenne on black rims mang...thats pimp...haha

Old 10-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Banned
MabF355 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jon...see you in an hour or so. Bring your helmet so we can test drive some Vespas....
-M

Old 10-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
u riding in a black on black cheyenne on black rims mang...thats pimp...haha
Thanks man! now i need some HOES in the back! hahahaha jk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!