2015 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run - Saturday, May 9, 2015

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
2015 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run - Saturday, May 9, 2015

This will be our sixth Annual Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run! Over the last five years attendance has been strong and we expect nothing less this year.

We would like to keep the bulk of the cars "Euro" related (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, etc) but if you have friends with nice cars that are outside of those parameters, certainly feel free to invite them. The only reason we're not inviting all makes and models is to keep it from growing to hundreds of cars (which it has been in the past).

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/888320594543935

2015 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run
Saturday, May 9, 2015
1:00 pm

Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks
39 East Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148[/B]

If you live in the PA, NJ, DE, NY etc area and don't want to join the cruise (or want to set up your own), just meet at Tony Luke's around 1:00 pm. If you organize any of your own cruises, please let me know and I will spread the word. There will be a cruise from the north starting at the Thomas Edison Rest Stop in Woodbridge Township, NJ. Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1611349755774416

Tony Lukes Cheesesteaks website: http://www.tonylukes.com/

Parking - the best place to park is the large parking across from Tony Lukes, under I-95. There are at least a few hundred parking spaces so parking will not be an issue. There is also a small parking lot directly next to Tony Lukes for about 20 cars.

If you post this on any other forums that I haven't included, please post the link here so I can update the list!

This will be posted on the following forums:
6 Speed Online
Audizine
Bimmerforums
E46 Fanatics
E90 Post
Early 911 Registry
Ferrari Chat
Gruppe Titan
Luxury4Play
M3 Forums
M3 Post
Maserati Life
MB World
Planet-9
R3VLimited
Saab Link
Stanceworks
Supra Forums
VW Vortex

Last edited by Tonk; 04-09-2015 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:33 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Bump!

Old 05-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Less than one week away! See you Saturday!

Old 05-06-2015, 09:37 PM
DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !
I'll be there, debating if I should bring the 996TT or my boss' Cayenne GTS that he lent me for the week

Old 05-08-2015, 08:38 PM
See you all tomorrow!

Old 05-22-2015, 09:32 PM
Had a great turnout this year, despite the wet roads in the morning. I'd say there were somewhere around 150 cars at Tony Luke's in Philly. There were a small group of people that were doing some burnouts and donuts in the parking lot, which I certainly don't condone, but we didn't get kicked out...so that's something, lol.

Here are some of the best photos I've collected from various people:

by Chris Walsh, on Flickr

Old 05-22-2015, 09:56 PM
Old 09-29-2015, 06:30 PM
Hey everyone, does November 7th or 14th work for a Fall cheesesteak run?

Old 05-16-2016, 05:48 AM
DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !