Park Place LTD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 07:55 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Park Place LTD

They have a black CGT. Wow, the interior is so small. In the pictures it looks much bigger

Old 12-27-2007, 08:00 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
After Jag's experience, I wouldn't bother with them.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:10 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
What was his experience? They also had a black modded 996TT

Old 12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Its not on their website. Was it for sale?

Old 12-27-2007, 08:46 PM
No. It wasnt for sale

Old 12-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
one of the owners owns one. I have been on the track with it. Very good driver, and we all know how good the car is.

Passed me on the back section between T6 and T7. Pure sex. In the video you can here me drooling and swearing in admiration. I pointed him by, so it wasn't a surprise, just phenominal.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:17 PM
They also had a blue 993TT with yellow painted stock rims sitting by a replica Ford GT40. I love that place

Old 12-27-2007, 11:57 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Kuzi - Are you from F-Chat? Andrew H's friend?

Old 12-28-2007, 12:05 AM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
I wasn't impressed with my one experience trying to buy a car from PP a few months ago. I tried buying the black 997TT they have on the lot right now (http://www.parkplaceltd.com/vehicle....rent=1&size=50). They actually bought the car at auction and I found out how much they paid for it, but they still were insisting on an outlandish price. The guy I was dealing with sounded like the car salesman William Macy played in the movie Fargo. I thought he was going to try to sell me some clear coat! HE pulled the, "If you leave the lot..the price will go up the next time you stop by" bit. Then he CALLED ME lol the next day and asked me if I was interested. Thankfully, Simon aka AlgaeHater stopped by, inspected the car, and talked some sense into me and I passed on the TT. Just one experience, so I can't brand it a bad place, but again, they were fairly unreasonable when it came to price in my one serious dealings with them.

I get some satisfaction seeing that the car is still there; and they finally lowered the price...

Old 12-28-2007, 08:17 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Old 12-28-2007, 08:51 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
don't get me started with the service department.....lol!

Old 12-28-2007, 09:58 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

There's actually a website on problems with Park Place? Oh this is too much!

Old 12-28-2007, 10:23 AM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
I hate those guys and would NEVER do business with them ever again.

Old 12-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by PJS

Old 12-28-2007, 11:27 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I have never done any business with them becasue of the sheer amount of horror stories I have heard...

Of course I am sure that they have several satisfied customers that don't rant about how great the experience was... but the volume of horror stories from enthusiasts is difficult to ignore.

So I ran across that website... imagine how pissed off you would have to be to start a website... I really feel for that guy.

Their business must be doing well as it appears that they keep expanding...

Are they the only game in town?

I know about Cats Exotics and have heard nothing but good things about Roy...

I was almost a victim of the Seattle Auto Gallery fiasco... now closed with pending litigation.

It seems that reputable independent resellers are somewhat difficult to come by in the Seattle area...

I do like Matt LaCross at M-cars and would not hesitate to buy from him.

Say you want a nice used Porsche in Seattle -- porsche dealers, private party sale, maybe M-cars if he has one, Cats Exotics if he has one -- other than that you are going out of state.... right? Assuming you do not want to deal with Park Place...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Park Place LTD