THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Sl33p3rS4 is on a distinguished road
THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010

In-N-Out Rally – July 9th, 10th, 11th ’10

Welcome to the thread discussing the first annual In-N-Out Rally. I want to emphasize “first annual” because I hope for this rally to be a huge success and become an annual trip for auto enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest. This rally will take us down the Washington, Oregon, and California coastline on Hwy 101, and lead us through the Trinity National Forest via Hwy 299 to the burger lover’s Holy Grail that is In-N-Out in Redding, California.

This is an open invitation event for auto enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest and neighboring states. This has been posted in the northwest section of a few select automotive boards. I hope to have autos from every major market in attendance. Exotics, euros, domestics, etc. This is going to be a 1300 mile adventure that will take place over the course of 3 days. Please have your vehicle prepared for such a trip. Full tank of gas, up to date maintenance, up to date insurance, roadside assistance, 2-way radios, etc.

50 rooms have been held at hotels for our Friday night stop and our Saturday night stop. Group discounted rates have been applied. Stops for lunch have also been arranged for Friday and Saturday, with dinner taking place at our hotel Friday night, and In-N-Out Burger Saturday night. Stops for gas will be up to each individual driver. Participants are welcome to run together in small groups/teams.

I’ll attempt to keep a running tally of those that have reserved rooms and plan to attend as well as what vehicle they’ll be bringing.

I am in no shape, way, or form responsible for the vehicles or participants in this rally. I do advise that those attending follow all applicable traffic laws. By attending this rally, you assume full responsibility for your actions.

It’s not a race, it’s a rally...

In an effort to control how many people attend, please contact me via email or private message so that I can provide you with lodging information. Lodging is on a first come, first serve basis. Lodging is also only available for those staying both Friday night and Saturday night with the group. Food and lodging stops have not been publicly posted so as to prevent random people jumping in along the way. If you’re a resident of Oregon, California, or other neighboring states and wish to meet up with the group, please email or private message me and I’ll provide you with info, but you will be responsible for your own lodging.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

SLP01CamaroSS@Hotmail.com
-James

Old 01-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'd love to attend. I don't have a car worth taking on the rally though so I'm looking to rid along with someone. I'm willing to split gas and other costs as well.
If anyone has room, please let me know via PM.
Thanks,
James

Old 01-13-2010, 11:11 PM
A lot of interest has been shown today. I have a feeling the 50 available rooms will book up quickly.

Information concerning lodging, route, food (other than In-N-Out), and meet location has not been posted publicly, and will not be posted publicly.

This will be a controlled rally. We shouldn't have any people crashing the party.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:13 PM
The initial feeler thread on here had 10 people interested in attending. At this point, I've got 3 of those 10 who have confirmed they're wanting to attend and they've received the hotel booking information as well as information on the initial meet location.

If you plan on attending, please contact me immediately. The rooms are limited, and will be booking up quickly.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I need to withdraw my offer of riding with someone and kicking in some money. I'm now in my friends wedding and will be busy during this time helping him out.

James

Old 01-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I need to withdraw my offer of riding with someone and kicking in some money. I'm now in my friends wedding and will be busy during this time helping him out.

James
Not sure whether I should congratulate you on being in your friend's wedding, or give you my condolences for missing the rally.

As of now, I have 4 people confirmed from 6speedonline based off the pm's I've exchanged.

The more the merrier as always!

Old 01-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Sl33p3rS4
Not sure whether I should congratulate you on being in your friend's wedding, or give you my condolences for missing the rally.
This is for my best friend from H.S. He's the one that got me into the Marines, introduced me to my wife and been around forever. I've been waiting a long time for his wedding. Let's just say the toast at the reception is going to be quite interesting.....

Old 01-21-2010, 03:26 PM
wasuber is on a distinguished road
Ok so after this post "15" I can send you a PM. I expressed interest last year and need to submit my vacation time in advance, may have to battle someone for July!

Old 01-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by wasuber
Ok so after this post "15" I can send you a PM. I expressed interest last year and need to submit my vacation time in advance, may have to battle someone for July!
You've got pm

Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
I'm marking my calendar. My wife and I love in and out! Be fun to road trip with my new toy. Gotta run it by her first...

Last edited by DrScoles; 02-02-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by DrScoles
I'm marking my calendar. My wife and I love in and out! Be fun to road trip with my new toy. Gotta run it by her first...
I pm'd you the details. Feel free to pm or email me if you have any questions.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Start booking your rooms people!

I need to get an accurate count of those that plan to attend.

Rooms won't be charged until the day of the rally, and you're able to cancel with 48 hours notice. No harm in booking now!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Will see if I can attend. I know I am going to South Dakota the weekend before for my 20 year (ACK!) High School Reunion.
Can you PM me more info?

Old 02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
Will see if I can attend. I know I am going to South Dakota the weekend before for my 20 year (ACK!) High School Reunion.
Can you PM me more info?
You've got pm

The more the group builds, the more diverse it gets. Had a small group of C5 and C6 Corvettes confirm their rooms booked as of yesterday. A few people from here have received lodging info. Some of the SRT crowd, as well as MB, BMW, and Audi. Should be a nicely mixed group.

Does anyone have any connections with the local Viper Club of America? I've emailed the Club President, but haven't gotten a response back, and their forum won't allow me to post details without becoming a paid member.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Bump it up!

Just over 4 months away. Get your vacation days scheduled and your rooms booked!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010