Thanks to NWAS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to NWAS

I just wish I had better pictures to help illustrate how good these guys are. Took in my Range Rover Supercharged for a detail and ended up getting more than I had anticipated. Can’t tell you how nice it is to have a loaner at a detail shop. Their Smart Car gave me more looks than I get in the Rover!?! I swear people are nicer to you when they see you in such a tiny car. BTW: That little guy is pretty fun to drive actually, Im impressed

Blake is the man.. as he custom painted my side vents and front grill a matte black finish to complete the ‘Darkness’ look I’m going for. The details are what sets these guys apart and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in the area. Fantastic people, products and expertise. Ben, Blake and the rest of the crew at NorthWest Auto Salon.. thank you.

On a side note, the car was required to go offroad the following day. Mud everywhere.. I mean EVERYWHERE. damn my timing! Damn the NW weather!

Bojan

Old 03-13-2010, 08:33 PM
deafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura about
Looks great! Nothing nicer than a clean, mirror black car...

Too bad they don't stay clean for long

Old 03-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Tell me about it.. the NEXT day i had to drive it through some mud and grass.. its disgusting once again! haha, so sad. I may be calling up the boys again.. they got some good deals on hand washes.

I remember when I used to love washing cars.. what happened to those days??