I got my license today!

Old 04-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I got my license today!

I took the drive test today and passed with an 89%. I got screwed over backing around a corner, but that was it. Anyway, hope to see some of you on the roads of the Pacific NorthWest!

I didn't bring my camera, so no pics to speak of, but i would be more than happy take some if you guys/gals really want some.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations, Mini!

I remember what my drivers trainer said to me while I was taking my drivers test,, "If you are going to hit something, don't hit a tree or wall! Hit something soft like a bush or human being,, they are softer!" He was a nut case and always looked at things from the lighter side.

Take it serious, but have fun! The road is long but very enjoyable if taken correctly!

Old 04-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I was planning on getting a 1441cc hayabusa. Someone told me they were perfect to start on.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah! You sound like you have a good head,, I highly recommend it!

Old 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Let me know when your on the road, so I can get off the road

Just kidding around, congratulations though, remember not to drive outside of your limits. You maybe think you're a good driver, which your might be, but you have a lot to learn still. You could even take some classes on advanced car control, I think they help out a lot.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Absolutely! I am well aware that I am not the best driver ever, nor will I ever be. I do plan on doing a driver skills program though.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:20 AM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Good! I'm a firm believer that those classes save lives.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:33 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Be safe out there.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Congratulations! I could mess around with you and tell you that my daughter, Maddy scored 100% on the drivers test,

but she also missed the same skill test of driving in reverse around a corner.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Very impressive!

I'm sure she is a much better driver.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:47 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I would be dead, plain and simple, if I had access to more than 150bhp before the age of 21.

ProFormance racing school has a good teen-driver skills program. Hopefully you can do one of those courses (or similar) ...

Old 04-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Phew! Brit, I thought for a minute that I blew it and purchased the wrong car for Maddy. She has a 2009 Civic- EX-L

spec-1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 140 horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque.

I feel safer now

Old 04-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Snooze is on a distinguished road
When I got my license at 15 1/2, Dad sold his Corvette and got me a 91 Explorer. Then later I wanted to buy a sports car off the side if the road, Dad said I was going to kill myself.
I laugh about it now. He is a smart man.
Now I have 550 whp and a few racing schools under my belt.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:41 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Congrats!
Just be careful out there.