any 6speeders in North nj ??

Old 05-06-2016, 09:00 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
any 6speeders in North nj ??

Looking to find some cool new people in the area that wants to meet up for some fun cruises and hit the track once in a while. Anyone interested respond in this thread with your name and area ! Thanks guys.

I'm in bergen county. Names chris.

Old 05-08-2016, 07:38 PM
nnj911turbo is on a distinguished road
I'm up in Morris county.

Matt

Old 05-08-2016, 09:31 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Matt sent you a pm

Old 06-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
I'm in Bergen county also. We have a few / bunch of us that usually meet on Thursday nights (Ft Lee area) and also try and meet up on Sundays for a cruise or C&C's..

Old 06-03-2016, 03:27 PM
nnj911turbo is on a distinguished road
Meet up

I'm actually in Morris county. Where do you guys usually go on Sundays? All Porsches or exotics??

Originally Posted by Page
I'm in Bergen county also. We have a few / bunch of us that usually meet on Thursday nights (Ft Lee area) and also try and meet up on Sundays for a cruise or C&C's..

Old 06-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
Lately we’ve been meeting up on Sunday’s and going to a few C&C’s around the area.

Here’s some pics from the April gathering at Paul Miller http://www.locodemoto.com/paul-mille...-coffee-42416/

We have a few of us locally, so we meet up on the fly, usually Thursday night..

We have a mix of cars, Porsches, BMW, GTR’s, McLaren, Vette’s, etc..

Old 06-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Sent ya a PM page

Old 07-09-2016, 05:06 PM
YJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond repute
There are a few of us around I'm in Bergen county, I usually go to the Bergen County Cars & Coffee there are more and more guys showing up..
https://www.facebook.com/carsandcaffe/
Here's a couple pics from the last Sunday C&C meet at the Panera Bread in Woodcliff Lake

Old 07-09-2016, 05:11 PM
YJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Page
My office is in Fort Lee, where do you guys usually meet at?
I think we met at the Paul Miller event, werent you with G with the white 997TT from Puddle car wash and the yellow 997TT??

Old 07-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by YJosephTT
My office is in Fort Lee, where do you guys usually meet at?
I think we met at the Paul Miller event, werent you with G with the white 997TT from Puddle car wash and the yellow 997TT??
Hi, yeah I was with them. I have the white 996tt. We occasionally meet up Thursday nights at Linwood plaza, since cops are all over Edgewater. Last C&C was I was at was at Dick's a couple weeks ago..

Old 09-16-2016, 05:55 AM
AudiThunder is on a distinguished road
I'm in Somerset County. Not too big on the C&C's we have around here, albeit a lot of my fellow car guys go to Bergen events as well as the Central NJ ones.

I've been shooting for a cruise night or a drive from a starting point in NJ to like bear mountain and back. No one seems to be interested though

Old 02-17-2017, 12:50 AM
rmedy996 will become famous soon enough
union county... central jersey here.... if anything good going on count me in........ if you guys have room for one more lol...

Old 02-25-2017, 02:06 PM
MrRogers is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey everyone, just wanted to give y'all a heads up that a few of us are planning a meet up for cars and crappy coffee in Morris County tomorrow.

246 Littleton Road in Morris Plains just off 287. Its on Route 10.

Old 02-25-2017, 04:57 PM
rmedy996 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MrRogers
Hey everyone, just wanted to give y'all a heads up that a few of us are planning a meet up for cars and crappy coffee in Morris County tomorrow.

246 Littleton Road in Morris Plains just off 287. Its on Route 10.
around what time ...

Old 02-25-2017, 06:12 PM
MrRogers is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by rmedy996
around what time ...
8:30 am / 9 am

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: any 6speeders in North nj ??