Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Exclusive Spy Shots: The New Acura NSX is Vaporware

Old 07-22-2014, 01:13 PM
edtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud of
Exclusive Spy Shots: The New Acura NSX is Vaporware

Here’s the thing, I honestly don’t think that Acura will ever actually be done with the new NSX. I know we've seen prototypes testing, concept cars, and about a million other pieces of information suggesting that there is an NSX coming to production sometime soon.

Read the story and see the photos here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/article...nsx-vaporware/

Old 07-24-2014, 11:12 AM
edtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud of
Old 07-25-2014, 04:55 AM
usafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to all
Now it's a real bonafide supercar. The difference, though, is that the prototype burned to the ground while showroom-floor Ferraris end up being combustible.

Old 08-05-2014, 12:10 PM
z81
z81 is on a distinguished road
Friend that works at Honda said the engineers weren't too worried about it, so I'm not either...I'll happily drive one any time

Old 12-20-2014, 09:05 AM
gtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud of
I can only hope it is a supercar and not just a pretender.
The target is a speeding bullet , GTR ,Porsce ,Ferrari have all set the bar high recently.
It must have big power and fast lap times .
We will see soon...........