Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A couple of panamera questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 03:03 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
A couple of panamera questions

The Panamera is becoming more appealing to me everday and needs getting used to like the Cayenne when they were first released to the public back in 2003 or 2004.

I've been contemplating and suggesting my parents to move to a middle range Panamera when it comes out example Panamera S which might be under the Turbo and above the 6 cylinder variant and this will replace our late 2002 Land Rover Range Rover HSE.

I am un aware of the release date but I am assuming withing 9 months probably. I would really like to know how much are we expecting it to be and when will it be released, I am not sure if we might jump on the first year models so that we prevent the likely chances of problems accouring.

Will there be the availability to get special orders done via Porshce's exlcusive programme as the Cayenne has limited choices with the exterior and interior, I am asking this question because it will be built in Leipzig and since Porsche's didnt allow its customers to special order leather colours or exterior paint and I would see them customising yet going with the same standardisation such as the Cayenne which save's time and is rational choice for them to release as many Panamera's to the public.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
BobinNoVA is on a distinguished road
I got on the waiting list as soon as it was announced. I talked to my dealer this week and they are expecting a summer 09 release with order books available about 4 months earlier

Old 10-20-2007, 08:57 AM
jlingk will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I am un aware of the release date but I am assuming withing 9 months probably. I would really like to know how much are we expecting it to be
Initial pricing that came out a while back was $140k.

Could have changed by now of course.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:05 PM
RichP is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BobinNoVA
I got on the waiting list as soon as it was announced. I talked to my dealer this week and they are expecting a summer 09 release with order books available about 4 months earlier
Wow! That a very long way off.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:59 AM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
A nine month wait translates to the releasedate in the Q2 2008, no? I thought the Panamera would be released at the end of 08 / early 09?