Old 10-12-2007, 01:48 PM
BSM
BSM is on a distinguished road
More new Panamera pics...

New from Car magazine in UK...

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/secret_...id=1137&page=1

Last edited by BSM; 10-12-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: added one more pic
Old 10-12-2007, 02:32 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
horrible pshop

Old 10-12-2007, 07:48 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by adybuncio
horrible pshop
hahaha the wing is so stupid.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:25 PM
AeroTT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 20C4S
hahaha the wing is so stupid.

Couldnt have said it better myself!!

Old 10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
al965 is on a distinguished road
If it is priced with the Camery i'll have to get the wife one!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:18 PM
SoCal955 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by al965
If it is priced with the Camery i'll have to get the wife one!

YEAH RIGHT!!

Old 10-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
omg i am laughing so hard hahaha
that rear spoiler is just off!
though front ends seems good

Old 10-19-2007, 02:10 PM
evlgt2 is on a distinguished road
You have to hand it to Porsche.

They can build the Cayenne, truly one of the most "anti-Porsche" vehicles ever conceived, with a face only Wendelin Wiedeking could love, and are able to ferret out enough suckers to make the thing a viable sales succes.

They follow it up with the Panamera, a godawful abomination which reinforces the fact that Porsche's styling trademarks have no business being translated to anything but a sportscar- and they expect people to buy it!

The sad thing is, consumers are so jacked on the Porsche Kool-Aid, they will break down the doors to buy it- just because it has the right badge- and they'll have no problem paying $600 for set of color matched floor mats to go with their bloated, overpriced, and eye-wateringly grotesque "four door coupe" - or whatever it is Porsche is calling it these days!

Old 10-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Banned
on 3 is on a distinguished road
i don't think it will last long

Old 10-20-2007, 08:37 PM
lawandorder360 is on a distinguished road
It looks TRULY hideous. My only hope is that there are about 3 inches deep of camo all across the entire car. Then it might have a chance of looking better.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Joe_Tule is on a distinguished road
It is the definition of the pseudo word FUGLY. Let Porsche eat this one. What a shame P-AG wasted so much resources on this bugger.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:39 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
The rear end is terrible but I actually dig the front. If I saw that coming down the road I'd say damn!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 07:02 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evlgt2

They can build the Cayenne, truly one of the most "anti-Porsche" vehicles ever conceived, with a face only Wendelin Wiedeking could love, and are able to ferret out enough suckers to make the thing a viable sales succes.
The Cayenne is the best sport utility vehicle I have ever owned or driven. Nothing even comes close to the combination of performance and practicality. It was successful because it's a good vehicle, albeit a bit overpriced. If I could only own one car and I needed something to do it all (speed, towing, cargo room), I would get a CTT in a minute.

I think the Panamera is a great idea. It'll be Porsche's answer to the M5. Some people want performance and an actual backseat that a full size adult can sit in, but don't want a truck. Hopefully it looks better than these pics, but I like the overall lines. I'm sure the wing and other bits are just on there temporarily till its released.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Banned
IslandMD615 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by evlgt2

They follow it up with the Panamera, a godawful abomination which reinforces the fact that Porsche's styling trademarks have no business being translated to anything but a sportscar- and they expect people to buy it!

The sad thing is, consumers are so jacked on the Porsche Kool-Aid, they will break down the doors to buy it- just because it has the right badge- and they'll have no problem paying $600 for set of color matched floor mats to go with their bloated, overpriced, and eye-wateringly grotesque "four door coupe" - or whatever it is Porsche is calling it these days!
I guarantee its gonna be a success.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
JonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to behold
Also guarantee its gonna be expensive

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: More new Panamera pics...