Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera with almost no camouflage pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
I dont like the rear end......thats horrible!

Old 08-22-2008, 03:57 PM
wallmon is on a distinguished road
I can take the front and the back, it's the side view that bugs me. It looks like a beetle(insect).

Old 08-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by wallmon
I can take the front and the back, it's the side view that bugs me. It looks like a beetle(insect).
Same here, front and back are sweet...but the the side it needed to be like the Cayman...

We are thinking to change our 3rd ride alternative.

Last edited by Pierre996TT; 08-22-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:46 PM
boardertj is on a distinguished road
So gross. It reminds me of the dodge magnum....Id rather take a Rapide or a Quattroporte

Old 08-26-2008, 05:34 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Just as people proclaimed the Nissan GTR the new king before it even came to our shores, we ought not proclaim this a loser before it finally debuts. Reports are claiming the Panamera is going to give the 911 a run for it's money! This is good news to me, because it means they must step up the game when the 998 debuts! Also, I have heard that the car is still heavily camouflaged even in these pictures.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:44 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by USCCayman
Just as people proclaimed the Nissan GTR the new king before it even came to our shores, we ought not proclaim this a loser before it finally debuts. Reports are claiming the Panamera is going to give the 911 a run for it's money! This is good news to me, because it means they must step up the game when the 998 debuts! Also, I have heard that the car is still heavily camouflaged even in these pictures.
I hope you are right on the Pana. I just threw up a little in my mouth. I don't remember anyone proclaiming the GTR as "new king". It is a nice car, but it isn't king.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Spyderidol will become famous soon enough
No, I'm afraid this is getting quite close to the final product.
There is obviously still some camo on the sides of the rear bumper (which will improve the rear once it comes off - Less bloated ), the rear lights, the front , and front lights, but the overall design and shape is what you see.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:17 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
I hope you are right on the Pana. I just threw up a little in my mouth. I don't remember anyone proclaiming the GTR as "new king". It is a nice car, but it isn't king.

Sorry, my post was a little bit confusing. It was the Nissan Fanboys who were proclaiming the Nissan GTR as the new "King of the Hill". Most, if not all folks on sixspeedonline know that it is much too early to make such claims.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:04 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by USCCayman
Sorry, my post was a little bit confusing. It was the Nissan Fanboys who were proclaiming the Nissan GTR as the new "King of the Hill". Most, if not all folks on sixspeedonline know that it is much too early to make such claims.
No biggie. How bout that article in C&D. Nothing is consistent on the tests, but some guys have them now and love them. I'm looking for one to eat, first chance I get, and will comment on flavor.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is on a distinguished road
Front and side look good, but the rear SUCKS, that window..my god, yuck

Old 08-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
No biggie. How bout that article in C&D. Nothing is consistent on the tests, but some guys have them now and love them. I'm looking for one to eat, first chance I get, and will comment on flavor.

Yes, please do let us know how it goes when you encounter the GTR on the street in US legal form. Your GT2 should eat it for lunch and a snack. I've already seen a video on You Tube in which a 2007 Corvette ZO6 repeatedly cooks a GTR in a standing and rolling start drag race (I think both cars belong to the same guy who lives somewhere in the middle east). We all know that even the ZO6 is no match for a GT2. I still find it hard to believe that Nissan can create a car that performs like the GTR supposedly does for only $70-something thousand dollars. Unless it really does have to be inspected at the shop every time it runs at the track and have the tires replaced every year and cylinder sleeves replaced every 60,000 miles and so on and so forth. I might be able to believe it if the "hidden" costs make the GTR add up to a $100,000 plus car very quickly. Anyway, "happy hunting" cc08gt2! I wish you a quick and ferocious kill when you encounter the most hyped car of the century!

Old 08-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Xcellere is on a distinguished road
Bleck, looks like a Boxter 4-door.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:23 PM
wallmon is on a distinguished road
Porsche Panamera from above

Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
The front is starting to look good. I hope there is still a lot of camo on the rear side!

Old 09-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Jroc81 is on a distinguished road
The front and the side of the car are really pretty nice. From the b pillar back though is a train wreck. I'm not offering my opinion on the rear of this beast though, as I am honestly nauseated by the sight of it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera with almost no camouflage pics!