Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good luck to the Panamera if this is what its up against

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 08:49 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Good luck to the Panamera if this is what its up against

we've already seen the Rapide...

but what do you guys think of the new Lamborghini Estoque?

ok so of course it will cost 2x the Panamera, but still... THIS is how to do a sexy 4-door!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 AM
PHIL2 is on a distinguished road
That is HOT!

Old 10-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
After talking with a marketing VP from PCNA about the weird proportions of the Panamera, he had this to say: if we unveiled the 911 today for the first time, it would look really odd and out of place too. given the new technologies and things we are trying to make this car capable of, it will have a unique look but it will also be functional.

I kind of agree with him. It was the same thing with the Cayenne. At first, people will be a little turned off but I bet a lot of them come around.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
..up against?

Lamborghini owned by Audi
Audi owned by VW
VW owned by .....????

So all profits soon in the hands of our beloved Porsche

P.S. Pretty brutal in your face design, wouldn`t suit Porsche tho, Porsche is too classy...

Old 10-01-2008, 05:14 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
here are some live pictures:

Old 10-01-2008, 05:14 PM

Old 10-01-2008, 05:15 PM

Old 10-01-2008, 05:16 PM

Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Banned
NCMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ohh man..

Old 10-01-2008, 06:40 PM
wwjd is on a distinguished road
i think they have a different in prices.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:06 AM
PorscheSalesAtl is on a distinguished road
WOW,
Your talking about a concept photo shop picture. If you remember the Concept photo of the Panamera is a really hot car. IMO looks better than this Lambo that will never actually be built. I couldn't agree more with the above that yes it maybe a little strange at first, end the end this car will be incredible. Imagine a comfortable 4 passenger vehicle that can give you a driving experience of a Porsche. If the end result crushes an M5, CLS AMG and Masseratti in performance, you have plenty of room and kind of a cool idea of a hatch, I can't wait. The end result will be a good looking car. I like the front-end photo of the car on Porsche.com now coming out of the garage.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:53 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PorscheSalesAtl
WOW,
Your talking about a concept photo shop picture. If you remember the Concept photo of the Panamera is a really hot car. IMO looks better than this Lambo that will never actually be built. I couldn't agree more with the above that yes it maybe a little strange at first, end the end this car will be incredible. Imagine a comfortable 4 passenger vehicle that can give you a driving experience of a Porsche. If the end result crushes an M5, CLS AMG and Masseratti in performance, you have plenty of room and kind of a cool idea of a hatch, I can't wait. The end result will be a good looking car. I like the front-end photo of the car on Porsche.com now coming out of the garage.
+1...the m5 has already been beaten by the new CTS-V, in both lap times and in comparo tests. Porsche will crush them, and any other competitor. I also agree 100% that the Porsche above looks much better than the lambo, but the lambo is still a nice looking car. Porsche will own that whole group soon as well!

Old 10-02-2008, 02:59 PM
jlingk will become famous soon enough
Estoque Es Ugly

Old 10-02-2008, 03:47 PM
nvrsetl is on a distinguished road
Here are the real pics from the Paris Auto Show.

Attached Images      
Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Falken is on a distinguished road
looks a lot better in these latest photos from the auto show than the first press pics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Good luck to the Panamera if this is what its up against