Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera V6 vs 740i

Old 01-30-2012, 05:59 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
BMW and then have it flashed. I love the new 7s

Old 01-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Mhirsch is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JenK
My vote is for the Pan, but you should buy it, not lease(unless for business)...You'd pay at least half theprice of the car in that 36 month window plus the cap reduction. I am in your shoes as well. I am going to get rid of my X5 in December 2012 and want to get the Pan, but I am torn between the V6, the S and GTS. There is big window of pricing as well from 80k to 130k. I am so done with BMW, from a CEL to replacing the damn runflats and their sales/service antics....Anyway, good luck with your choice!
+1 on the "done with BMW" I had purchased 3 in almost a year including a 550, M5, and an M3 and finally had enough when the salesman berated me at the dealership for not giving him all tens on the survey. Will never by another BMW or any car from this dealership again. Sorry, for hijacking needed to share.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:34 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
For 6 months every week they tried to fix a check engine light in my M5 and they laughed at me when I said I read on the internet it could be the MAFs. After they checked them several times I ordered them to change the MAFs as they will go anyway. The light went away, no more laughs, no more paying, no more BMWs for many years. I have been looking at the new M5 for the first time in many years though as it is a bargain for its power and looks good too, but would REALLY have to be convinced that the service would work better this time .