Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Project Panamera Turbo Begins

Old 01-31-2014, 11:53 AM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KICKINIT
Has anyone done a tune/flash yet from vivid?
I'm trying to decide on a GIAC or Vivid ECU
Which is the more aggressive tune and is there any warranty against
failure?
Our software is the most aggressive on the market. It's the only one verified not to be a "Turbo S upgrade" installed on a regular turbo. This is why we're one of the only calibrators that can actually make power on a Turbo S. If you're worried about warranty, purchase our software through Champion Motorsport and you can retain it.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:06 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Austin@GIAC
Our software is the most aggressive on the market. It's the only one verified not to be a "Turbo S upgrade" installed on a regular turbo. This is why we're one of the only calibrators that can actually make power on a Turbo S. If you're worried about warranty, purchase our software through Champion Motorsport and you can retain it.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Austin,

How is your programming for the PTTS different from the PTT since they now both use the same hardware/turbos with only a s/w difference in the stock cars? I have your s/w on my PTT and very pleased with the results. Just curious.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NelsonF
How is your programming for the PTTS different from the PTT since they now both use the same hardware/turbos with only a s/w difference in the stock cars? I have your s/w on my PTT and very pleased with the results. Just curious.
Valid question since the physical difference between the PTT and PTTS is very little. I am curious as well...

Old 02-01-2014, 06:47 PM
KICKINIT can only hope to improve
Is Vivid tune merely a Turbo S tune then?????

Old 02-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Anyone ?????? with info on tune

Old 02-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Vivid can you please respond on the subject of your tunes.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I am so sorry! I never got any email notifications till this last one! I guess I need to manually check posts.

This is not a Turbo S flash. Plain and simple. In fact purely based on math, its not. A Turbo S is 550bhp. We are exceeding that. Send me your ECU, I will do it for you, if you dont like the performance, I will flash it back to stock and refund you. As you can see, I OWN the car so I know how this is day in and day out driving it.

Old 03-11-2017, 10:43 AM
makoto is on a distinguished road
Does this Y pipe fit the 970 turbo S?

Does this Y pipe fit the 970 turbo S?
I bought this part long time ago, I've tried to install it recently, at the beginning the stock vacuum tube is not long enough so I bought a vacuum tube, then we found that the stock inlet manifold is too big, we can't get this Y pipe in, so we took off everything in the front, Bumper, intercooler, water tank etc everything! Finally we got it in and then we found the inlet manifold is still too large, there's no space between the manifold and the Y pipe, and the Because of this the Y pipe can't be attached back to the turbo hose....we finally gave up....put everything back on again,

so so have you guys ever installed this Y pipe on a panamera Turbo S? Does it fit? The parts on a Turbo S are different from the parts on a Turbo ? Like the inlet manifold? Somebody pls help...

Old 03-11-2017, 08:17 PM
stanspan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I contacted you about the wheels shown on this car, I cant find the e-mail you sent about the wheels. ... Sorry, I am new to this forum, I have a 2010 Panamera turbo, I was going to come out for a tune , but found one here ( real happy with that hp for the money) I am still considering the wheels, I am looking for a little more HP ( Im a junkie) so looking for maybe 25-50 more hp. ( 650) If I find an excuse to come out there , I might have you bolt those wheels on and be sold on them. I have said before that the look so much like the spyder wheels I already have that its hard to Justify, My spyders have brand new Pirelli P-Zero tires. I can sell mine for good money and want to know what can you do for more HP an the cost for my ptt. I have the sport exhaust and would rather not lose the switch to open it up, what can you offer ? Mid pipe with an air intake ? 200 cell cats ? Might get a package going here Thanks S