Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any high mileage Panameras out there??

Old 06-25-2014, 07:42 AM
carsnob is on a distinguished road
Any high mileage Panameras out there??

Has anyone a high mileage Panamera (2010 or 2011)?
Any problems occurring with the higher mileage?
I'm planning on getting a 911 as I miss my 10 years of driving one, but the Panamera 4S is so nice that I'd like to hold on to it as well for a long, long time.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:45 AM
Pbread is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by carsnob
Has anyone a high mileage Panamera (2010 or 2011)? Any problems occurring with the higher mileage? I'm planning on getting a 911 as I miss my 10 years of driving one, but the Panamera 4S is so nice that I'd like to hold on to it as well for a long, long time.
I'm thinking the same thing... Planning on keeping my panamera forever but might pick up a manual 911 here shortly to add to the stable

Old 06-26-2014, 08:01 AM
toughluck is on a distinguished road
Since no one is responding, I'll start by saying I have 35K so far. Recently, I had to replace one coil pack and replace one timing sensor replacement. I definitely see Panny with 40-50K miles on ebay/craigslist though

Old 06-26-2014, 10:17 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
I have seen some in europe for sale at 200.000 km !

Old 06-26-2014, 04:16 PM
nick.kapoor is on a distinguished road
Have 47k plus. No problems.

Old 06-26-2014, 07:31 PM
maverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to all
46k......good to go

Old 06-26-2014, 07:55 PM
TheBeav will become famous soon enough
2011 PTT.

34k and no problems in the time I've had her (last 12k).

I too am contemplating whether to just keep her and love her long time.

Old 06-27-2014, 04:53 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I have 27k on my 2010 (I have 3 other cars so I do not drive it everyday) and I plan to hold on to mine as well. Call me old fashion but I like the fact there is a NA V8 under the hood and think the trouble spots will likely be things that not all of these cars have like the air suspension. I have seen very few 4S's with the options my car has and the only thing I am missing that I would want is a rear camera which I plan to have put in soon.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:09 AM
orange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really nice
52K...PTT...minor suspension issues ( bushings and arms replaced prior to warranty expiring.) At 50,122 my air compressor crapped the bed, I was waiting on the parts to come in on the control arms anyways, Porsche replaced that under warranty as well. Outside of an a once in a blue moon PCM issue ( radio turns on/turns off and resets..happened twice in the last 2 years), she has been reliable and fun to drive. Ironically I usually replace my DD every 6-12 months and everyone keeps asking me what is next. My reply, nothing. I love this car. She is a swiss army knife of vehicles. Beautiful, rare, fast, handles NO different than the 997TT I had ( I have PDCC), and actually gets decent gas mileage. Outside of adding a quart of oil every 1200 miles and monitoring tire pressures ( my Modulare 22's and Pirelli's are sensitive) there is nothing on the planet like it. I have kids, and they FIT in the back seats and are not kicking my seat. If you buy the right panamera for you, with options like Burmester/heated/cooled seats/PDCC....you will fall in love.
What else is out there?

Nothing.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:12 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Maybe a Ferrari FF 6.3 v12 NA screamer 7years warrenty from factory

Old 06-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Pbread is on a distinguished road
16k miles on mine. No issues so far and have intake, exhaust, 22" ADV1s and ECU mods that have all taken well... I look forward to the drive on every occasion- hard to keep miles off her

Old 06-28-2014, 10:00 AM
nick.kapoor is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MrPrice
I have 27k on my 2010 (I have 3 other cars so I do not drive it everyday) and I plan to hold on to mine as well. Call me old fashion but I like the fact there is a NA V8 under the hood and think the trouble spots will likely be things that not all of these cars have like the air suspension. I have seen very few 4S's with the options my car has and the only thing I am missing that I would want is a rear camera which I plan to have put in soon.
Please update us when you setup the rear camera and any recommendations so far? That is one thing I do miss besides the Lane change since swapping the A6 with the p4s. Surprised they wouldn't make it standard in 2010s. Don't know if they are standard in other years and if so in which year did they start making it standard equipment.

Old 06-28-2014, 01:14 PM
pgeoph is on a distinguished road
53k on my PTT and still loving it! Like many I had some suspension issues at ~20k which were fixed under warranty. Since then nothing but fresh rubber and rotors as necessary. Switched to Super Sports and they seem to be lasting longer. Still get a kick at embarrassing just about anything from a standing start with launch control.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:49 AM
supercup is on a distinguished road
I have 2012 PTT with 49.6k on it - new tires and serviced at the dealer since new. Nothing major - had the fuel door replaced at 47k as it wasn't closing as well and the front carbon door sills are being replaced next week as they had some minor imperfections in them. I have been very happy with this car.

Last edited by supercup; 07-03-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:18 PM
thegzaa is on a distinguished road
I have about 84,000 miles on my Panamera S. It should be obvious I drive A LOT. First off I'd like to say this car is a beast. No major problems at all. The only things that have been costly is the maintenance. I feared problems would develop after reaching high 70k's, but everything has been great. The only problems I've had is replacing the locking module in the front passenger door. It stopped locking (probably due to my OCD of locking my car 3x before leaving the parking lot) but the problem was fixed by posrche. The cost of that was about $500. The final problem was my car battery. Over time the ignition would sound like it was having problems. Sometimes the car wouldn't even start until the second try. Got a brand new battery for $200 cheaper than Champion from a buddy of mine that works in parts distribution. Installed it myself and voila. This thing fires up faster than I can remember. So in the end this car is extremely reliable.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any high mileage Panameras out there??