Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

finally joined the panamera turbo family

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 10:35 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
finally joined the panamera turbo family

She's a 2011 with 30K miles on the clock . Got a deal which I could not refuse . Its almost fully loaded . Now I have to sell the cayenne to mod it .

Old 11-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Pbread is on a distinguished road
Yes!! Huge congrats PC92!

Old 11-16-2014, 12:20 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Pbread
Yes!! Huge congrats PC92!
Thanks bro . Couldnt have done it without panamara 700hp+ club motivation

Old 11-16-2014, 12:37 PM
My plans :

Cosmetic and weigh reduction :
- hre wheels with michelin ss(maybe p40) 20" .
-titanium lugs
-braille batery
-custom carbon fiber driveshaft
-lightweight rotors
Question : stock wheels and tires weight 52lbs ,wheels alone 31lbd . How much does p40 weight ?

-Exhaust

To much drone and smell from cayenne so no more straight cat . I was thinkin maybe downpipes only ? Can a 3inch downpipe fit in the oem system?

-powermods

Bmc air filter
Forge diverter valve
Agency 3inch ypipe
Custom 4.5 inch intercoolers
Custom billet turbos
Remap( I would love a remap now but I would lose money in it after the bolt ons and turbo)

Any suggestion would be apriciated . Thanks

Old 11-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Congratulations! Look forward to seeing what you do with it Post up a few pictures of the beast when you get a chance.

Old 11-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Congratulations! Look forward to seeing what you do with it Post up a few pictures of the beast when you get a chance.
Thanks sir . I am still on the road.800km to go.And the 6speedonline android aplication doesnt attach photos

The car is so much better I expected .

Old 11-18-2014, 06:06 AM
Pbread is on a distinguished road
Great build list! Weight reduction mods are inspiring and cant go wrong with HRE wheels (I would assume you could get a 20"s down into the 22-23 lb ea range)...

I'd def do the performance mods all in one stage so you dont have to remap multiple times... Are you thinking 100-200 cell sport cats for the downpipe? I would assume that would eliminate most of the smell concern that you are experiencing w/ your cayenne...

Old 11-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Yes I think catless downpipe simply its to loud for me.100-200cell is good enough(and wont triger the cel) , but I dont know if a 3inch would fit in the oem system ?

I want to do things step by steps because I dont want to get used to the power of the car lol its a lot of fun ordering the things and put them step by steps , it keeps you occupied and interested.Also I have made my porsche service addicted to mods here lol .
They install everything for free

Wright now I just arrived in my country and leaving the ship.
Will post some nice pictures. The leather combination its simply mind blowing!!

Old 11-19-2014, 06:57 AM

So here are just 2 quick photos taken at the dealer 3 days ago , I will try to take some nice pictures soon because these just dont do justice .
The pdk kind of reminds of my friend gt-r . its smother but gt-r is more violent. both make that bump sound when switching gears.
( ps. 2014 panamera runs newer tcu softweare so can I put the new one ?)
The tires and wheels are confortable but not for my needs. The car brakes traction very bad with continental tires.
The first problem that I encountered was the famous key problem but I solve it. Looks like panamera keys anthenas or the keyless one are very weak signal receivers. I was at the dock waiting the ships and looks like there was to much interference from the radars and anthenas and none of the 3 keys could not work. Once I put the car inside the ship everything worked fine.
Fuel economy is great only 8.5 L / 100 km so around 25 % less than the cayenne.
The engine power and sound is so much diferent.The cayenne has a lot more torque so it feels faster but the speed and the feel in the pants in the stock panamera is nicer. The sound also are 2 different thing. The panamera sound like a mechanical exhaust kind of 991 but the porsche cayenne turbo 957 sound like an f1 car at high revs ( straight cat-no muffler). prety much even from the factory the cayenne had a louder sound.

Last edited by porschecayenne92; 11-19-2014 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:55 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Sport bumper and Burmester - NICE! Congrats.

Old 11-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks sir

Old 11-23-2014, 05:25 AM
First mod on the car , ATS racelight wheels with michelin cup supersport. I need your opinion about the color of the wheels ?which suits best my yacht blue color ?

Chrome ? Black matt or gloss?

Last edited by porschecayenne92; 11-23-2014 at 05:38 AM.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
First mod on the car , ATS racelight wheels with michelin cup supersport. I need your opinion about the color of the wheels ?which suits best my yacht blue color ?

Chrome ? Black matt or gloss?
They are 25 lbs and michelin SS 23lbs so a total of 47lbs . Thats very nice. Considering oem 20 inch turbo II wheels with pirellis are 53lbs in the front and 59lbs in the back

Old 11-24-2014, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Love the interior color contrast - enjoy the new ride!

Old 11-30-2014, 08:27 PM
cheetos72 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
The first problem that I encountered was the famous key problem but I solve it. Looks like panamera keys anthenas or the keyless one are very weak signal receivers. I was at the dock waiting the ships and looks like there was to much interference from the radars and anthenas and none of the 3 keys could not work. Once I put the car inside the ship everything worked fine.
Interesting - I too am new to the Panamera TT with a 2011 - you're the first person I've seen talk about that issue in a 2011. I've had mine in and out of the dealer's shop for about 2 months trying to fix!

Anyway - it's a beautiful one! I (as you) LOVE driving them. Came from a 2014 Cayman S - miss the PDK feel there (and the tinyness), but not looking back this is a great family car that is very quick!

Can't wait to hear about your mods! And WELCOME!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: finally joined the panamera turbo family